* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 73251 times)

0 Members

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #160 on: 13/04/19, 23:18 »
Hi ladies,

@Mac78 Hi I just wanted to tell you that I haven't done much research.. I think I just felt That IB was the right choice, the ladies on this forum were very kind sharing their experiences, compared to the rest I thought that the price was ok and I was tired I needed to take a pick..in regards to the communication I felt they are quite slow, but probably all the clinics are...so I am trying to take it easy...I will do my transfer this week...so I will be able to tell you more about my experience in the following days...fingers cross all will alright!   
Also maybe you will benefit from reading this post regarding Epigenetics.."The uterine environment, stress levels, diet during pregnancy and other lifestyle factors may influence the way your babyís genes are expressed. This offers a degree of comfort to donor-IVF patients. It says: there may be more of you in your child than you think."
https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=346318.0

http://www.yourivfjourney.com/epigenetics-can-ivf-affect-your-babys-genes/

@Bailey77 I found this post that may be useful to you  regarding High NK cells:

https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=401115.0

Is somebody going to Alicante next week? I am due for the transfer next Wednesday apparently and I will be travelling Monday night alone my OH and son will come on Thursday.

Today they told me that they had fertilised 6 eggs from 11 ovocites... will see how many we get on Wednesday...don't know much about all this really just trying to have faith that all will be ok!

My endo did grow a bit on Friday to 6.5mm let's hope for the best!
Any tip or advice on what to do these day to enhace my chances will be very much appreciated!XXX

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 14/04/19, 11:42 »
    Thank you Mac78, tajga101 and maraki for your replies.
    @Maraki best of luck with the continuous development of your embies.  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ Praying you get good numbers. What day is your transfer? Also, thank you so much for the link it was most helpful.
    @ tajga101 thank you for sharing your story and sorry to hear of your miscarriage. Will you do more immune treatment when you have the next transfer?
    @Mac78 wishing you the best of luck with your decision and keep us posted on your decision.

To everyone else wishing you the best of luck with your pregnancy or up and coming delivery. And to the new mam's on the forum hoping you are enjoying this special time with your babies.

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #162 on: 14/04/19, 13:15 »
    Hi Bailey 77!

I wish all the very best in this new researchand hope you find more answers!

I am travelling tomorrow on my own, and transfer until now it's meant to be on Wednesday morning....I don't know if that can change depending on the embrios...the lady yesterday did not know the answer to that question...I hope not!!

Best of luck to everyone on your journey whichever stage you may be!!XXX

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 14/04/19, 14:16 »
    @ maraki
    Safe journey for tomorrow.  Have a lovely relaxing time in alicante. Please keep us posted on your progress. Keeping everything crossed for your BFP. Xxx

Offline doxie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #164 on: 15/04/19, 01:55 »
    Hello, this is the  first time I write in a forum, I would like some opinions of those who have already gone through these treatments. I have done 4 IVF's with my own eggs. (2 of them with my husband and two with donor sperm) of which I have obtained 3 embryos.1 negative, 1 abortion and 1 anembryonic.the treatments have been here in Canada, we have spent a fortune and without results, through this forum I have read that IB has a high success rate. I have contacted them for the guaranteed pregnancy program. I will have an appointment with dr. Bernabeau in Madrid via Skype, the program consists of one IVF with my own eggs and two with donor eggs . they guarantee you up to 25 weeks of pregnacy for 17,000 euros.If not you get your money back. Anyone else know or had the experience with this program?
    thank you

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 15/04/19, 14:17 »
    Hi Doxie and welcome to the forum.
    We tried to get on the pregnancy guarantee programme but didn't qualify for it as they have certain criteria you need to meet.  Best of luck with your Skype call. Xxx

Offline tajga101

modify
    « Reply #166 on: 15/04/19, 15:47 »
    Hi ladies

So I have to have some additional scans and blood tests as my period did not start after Gonapeptyl injection. Did any of you experienced that? It has been 3 weeks now...
    IB suggested scan and bloods which I will do on Wed this week.

A bit tired of waiting and all the plans are getting a bit behind with this limbo on when to start progynova.

Any thoughts? Similar experiences you know?

T

Ps, Bailey, yes, I am planning on doing Chicago bloods and take steroids plus IVIGS if my results are out of normal. That is if I get to day 1 of this cycle some point soon...

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #167 on: 15/04/19, 17:15 »
    @tajga101
    From what i can remember I had the gonapeptyl injection but don't recall that my period was delayed like yours.
    The first time i only had half of it but the second time they recommeneded for me to take the full injection.
    Sorry i cannot be of more help. Please God AF comes soon so you can get started on the real cycle.
    With the ivig do you need to have it before the transfer or is it when you get a BFP?

Offline tajga101

modify
    « Reply #168 on: 15/04/19, 20:51 »
    Hi Bailey,

Thank you, I hope so too. As for the IVIG you tend to do Chicago blood test within the first 5 days of your transfer cycle and depending on results (they take 5 days to get back) if needed they give them to you in advance if transfer, ideally at least a week or better two.

You than have another infusion once it is confirmed that you are pregnant.

Best
    T

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #169 on: 15/04/19, 22:10 »
    Hi everyone,
    Lots of new people on here welcome and hope everyone is ok. Xx
      I can not recommend IB enough they are amazing and so good at what they do and communication. I have tried to get pregnant for 8 years and I am currently 17 weeks.
    Sorry I havenít posted for a while I have been having quite a rubbish time feeling ill ( sickness and tired) I have started feeling better and even managed the gym last week and eating more. I have lost 10lb in weight! I have also struggled to believe that I am pregnant and hardly told anyone - not even work. Has anyone else felt like this?

Question; many of us on here are using DE it took me a while to decide to take this route as never having my own biological child and as Iím an only child a failure to my parents not passing on the family genes. I decided it was a cell and I am the person that is growing and creating the baby - without me they wouldnít exist. But every so often I am still struggling with this itís not my baby, will it look like me etc. I also listened to a radio one feature a few weeks ago about donor ivf I was so upsetting as it was from the childís perspective. How they wanted to find there Ďrealí parents, and let down when there parents told them as they didnít have an identity any more.  I have always been in the not telling camp but after listening to this wasnít sure. How do you all deal with the DE side if things. I am then worrying that my negative thoughts could be transferred to the baby.
    Apologies for going on xxx