* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 72415 times)

0 Members

Offline ladykris

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #220 on: 26/04/19, 15:14 »
@maraki Iím so so sorry to hear about the negative test. Please try not to beat yourself up about this. Regardless of our efforts itís pretty much out of our hands once itís in. I think Iíve literally tried everything in the world from feet up, no activity lots of activity, acupuncture, royal jelly, pineapple bla bla bla. Basically both BFPs I rushed back same day or morning after, Carried luggage, forgot to eat, had a tiff with OH, you name it. Other transfers were own eggs (top quality embryos) or other donors. Go figure.
Iím not sure you can test once theyíve been frozen. Itís only possible on day 5 or 6 right? Although they are advancing all the time so maybe ...

Kris x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 26/04/19, 20:14 »
    Thank you so much LadyKris for your kind words...they mean so much to me...I don't know why I tend to blame myself all the time!!!

To be honest I just said it but don't have any idea if they can be tested...

Thank you again you give such a relief with what you told me...I guess that when it's meant to be it's meant to be then

XXXXMaraki

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 27/04/19, 08:13 »
    As already mentioned sadly it doesnít work all of the time otherwise the success rate would be 100%, youíll never know why sadly. I flew home a couple of hours after transfer and was back to work in a hospital on a busy ward the next day on both my successful cycles.
    Itís terrible having no answers but try not to blame yourself.
    Take some time to chill and be kind to yourself
    Helen x x x x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 27/04/19, 12:05 »
    Hi Maraki,
    I am so sad to read your news. But like the others have said this is not anything you have done or didn't do to get this outcome. Please do not blame yourself. On my two successful cycles with IB I traveled alone and only stayed overnight. So I did more those times than when i had a negative outcome when I rested more. Also i have had two transfers with pgs tested embryos that resulted in a BFN. Sadly, just because it's pgs tested doesn't always mean that there will be a successful pregnancy either. Take some time for you and your family. Come up with a plan for those two embryos you have in IB. XXX

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 27/04/19, 14:31 »
    Dear Onesock(Helen) & Bailey77,

Thanks you so much for your kind words and always sharing your experiences they are so valuable to me..specially at this time....it gives me pace to know that it it not in our hands..

I am 47 already...so do not want to wait a lot...so probably if it's meant to happen, it wil or not..

I am waiting for them to tell me when we can have a chat with Dr Castillo and analyse further steps....do you have any tips on this..

what should I ask him? and als,o has any of you tried again another transfer quite close after the other and it worked? I was thinking to do the next one as  soon as it is possible...if it is not a crazy decision....

Thank you so so so Much!!! You have been my support all the time even without knowing it, as I have been reading this forum all along and I found amazing! Thank you for being here ! Big hugs for everyone and baby dust to all of you!!! we have to keep our hope always cause sooner or later, it ill happened!!XXXX

Offline ladykris

modify
    « Reply #225 on: 27/04/19, 20:47 »
    @maraki - Iíve gone for transfers straight after (not waited a cycle). Depending on your drugs and adjunct therapies this shouldnít be a big issue. Of course that was my case - so just speak to them and ask if they think you can go straight back if you wish to do so.
    I remember my partner wanting me to take a break in between transfers but I always felt like I wasnít taking a break but just prolonging the period I was consumed by the IVF 🧐
    Kris xx

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 29/04/19, 09:47 »
    @LadyKris, Thank you so much!!!!

I am still waiting for them to come back to me and tell me when can we do a skype chat with Dr Castillo, they do take their time to reply...it's something that I also have been trying to work out... as obviously I would love to have a quicker reply from them....

Best Wished to everyoneXXX

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #227 on: 29/04/19, 20:32 »
    Maraki please God you get an answer from them soon and you can have the Skype call asap and get the ball rolling again. Xxx

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #228 on: 30/04/19, 11:07 »
    Thank you Bailey! They just contacted me to have a chat in 10ídays!! I beg to do it before... and they will call me today around 12:30, I am at work and got my period yesterday...

Any tips on what should I ask apart from asking if I can start straight away and use this period?

I hope everyone is doing great!
    Helen Onesock , how are you any news?

I hope I am not rushing things .... I become too anxious and want to get it done... but not always my timing is the right one...
    CxxxMaraki

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #229 on: 30/04/19, 17:35 »
    How did the phone call with the doctor go maraki?