* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 72747 times)

0 Members

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #230 on: 30/04/19, 20:33 »
Hey
No news from me. I had my sweep on Friday but nothing has happened so Iím being induced at 8am on Thursday. So very scared and excited all in one.
I hope the phone call went well.
Helen x x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #231 on: 1/05/19, 14:15 »
    Hi Onesock,
    Just wanted to wish you the best of luck for tomorrow. xxx

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #232 on: 1/05/19, 18:04 »
    Good luck one sock.. hope itís quick x

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #233 on: 1/05/19, 20:17 »
    Thinking of you Onesock... our best wishes going your way!!!

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #234 on: 1/05/19, 20:24 »
    Thank you everyone!!

I had a very quick chat on the phone wit Dr Castillo, and he doesnít know why it didnít work. He said that itís fine to do another transfer straight away, nothing wrong with apparently... after giving some thought...I decided to do it now that I had my period.. otherwise I donít know when I will have it and it means getting more anxious... so they gave bit more progynova... I am starting with 2 x day... and they monitor with scans & blood test closer to the transfer....🤞

Donít know ... letís hope for the best!!! Xxxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #235 on: 2/05/19, 09:59 »
    @maraki
    That's great news that you can start another transfer. How many embryos do you have left and how many will you transfer this time? Wishing you the best of luck for a BFP this time. XXX
    @onesock
    Thinking of you today and hope it all goes well. XXX

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #236 on: 2/05/19, 11:09 »
    @maraki
    Did the doctor suggest to do anything differently this time? Are they pgs tested embryos? Sorry for all the questions I hope you don't mind. xxx

Offline Tpeale1

modify
    « Reply #237 on: 2/05/19, 23:18 »
    Hello ladies,
    So much going on now.
    So sorry Bailey . . . I hope you find some answers soon.
    Glad you can start so quickly, please calm the mind and donít let your impatience win. Relaxation is always a good thing.

Congratulations trajga10!

Maraki, I hear ya on being 47. I was 46 on my first adoption, which turned out to be awful, 3 bad markers. I think the markers are listed in my signature. Second adoption 1 month before my 47th bday. Successful and Iím listening to him now, heís 15 weeks today and itís 8 days before my 48th bday.
    Iím considering a sibling for Henry, i donít want him to be alone and as you know, IB has a cut off at 50, actually I think itís 49 is the oldest you can be.
    So I need to get all my finances in order etc . .. and make sure I can. Time will tell if this is possible.

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #238 on: 3/05/19, 14:50 »
    Good Morning ladies,

@Tpeale thank you so much for sharing your experience!!!XX

@Bailey 77  Please, you can ask all you want! that's why we are here for..share our experiences and maybe learn something new out of them..

I had a total of 13 they said only 11 eggs were mature , 6 fertilised and 3 made it to Blastocysts ( I was happy with the outcome but now reading other cases ...I am starting to worry...from 13  only 3?). Anyway I have put 1 class A, BPN and have 2 Blasts 1 cat B and other Cat C.
    The embryos are not PGS.

So now I will start with 2 progynova (morning & night) for 6 days and from day 7 3 x day. (before I started with 1 and moved to 2 & 3).

Now I am just thinking back a couple of things....First measurement of my endometrium was 5.5mm on day 12 of the fresh cycle and the 2 days after 6.4 mm and next day I started with progesterone so no time for it to grow much more..I thought it wasn't thick enough but they said , perfect...the donor was like 72 hours earlier from what they thought it will be so my transfer was earlier as well...I am just thinking that they may have rushed up everything...and it was just 2 days before Easter....I never questioned them or asked them just trusted whatever they told me..

Also something else I didn't know that we have to take the medication at the same time..I thought it didn't matter just morning and night for example ,like they told me..did any of you know? also with the progesterone pessaries do we have to lay down a bit?
    I have the feeling that they should have explained to me more things that I might have done them wrong cause I didn't know..

Have  a great weekend every oneXXX

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #239 on: 4/05/19, 08:43 »
    Hi everyone,
    Lots going on here - good luck to everyone going through treatment.
    Helen - good luck, thinking of you any news?
    I had my 20 week scan this week and all looks well. I canít believe it - in fact I still donít believe it!