* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 72748 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #260 on: 14/05/19, 18:22 »
@rajivmirani
You definitely made the right choice in clinic. I have had three transfers with them and cannot fault them. xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mvilma6

modify
    « Reply #261 on: 15/05/19, 09:29 »
    Hi ladies,

new on the group after a failed IVF cycle in Czech rep.  we are considering IB for their pregnancy guarantee scheme, do any of you ladies know the price for the scheme?

that will be greatly appreciated

thanks

Offline doxie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #262 on: 17/05/19, 21:44 »
    Congratulations Onesock💐! Wonderful news 🤗
    They re-schedule my Skype appointment for this coming week.
    The guarantee FIV/ICSI + OVO is  Ä16,950 . I am not in the program yet.

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #263 on: 18/05/19, 08:48 »
    Marguerite02 A little late replying to your post but wanted to say how much it helped me. I am still anxious about the DE and the baby looking like me (I am very pale with red hair) we canít decide if to tell or not. But your words and how you felt really made me feel better. Thank you.

Hello to newbies joining I donít come on all the time but try and keep up. IB are really forward thinking and after 8 years of TTC I am 22 weeks pregnant. They did things differently so would definitely recommend them.

Offline doxie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #264 on: 19/05/19, 13:28 »
    Cma700 Congratulations for your pregnancy. Your story give us hope 🤗

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 27/05/19, 02:11 »
    Hi CMA and many congratulations ! Thanks for your message and iím So happy that my post resonated with you :) When you have waited so long and finally do have that baby, I think that a lot of criterias that you thought you had just fly out the window and you just feel grateful and so much love !! I hope that will happen to you too xxx

Offline doxie

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 28/05/19, 02:43 »
    Hello everyone
    Just and update from me. I had my skype appointment last week with Dr. Rafael Bernabeu . My husband and I got really good feeling about him and his plan. We got a list of test ( Ultrasound 3D and count of follicles, Karyotype , AMH, STD for both of us and Seminogram/sperm report ) that we need to perform before the second interview. So today I start looking for fertility clinics here in Canada that can do a satellite monitoring and help me with some of the test.
    How is everybody doing?

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #267 on: 5/06/19, 13:41 »
    Hello ladies,

I hope everyone is doing fine! And the babies are growing nicely!

I went for my second transfer on the 24th May and stayed for a week with my hubby and 5 years old son. I was waiting for the positive result in order to tell you but unfortunately it was a BPN again....not only that just before the transfer the embriologist came and told me that the blastocyst class B didnít survive so they had to defrost my last one a Blast class C 😢😢.... I was devasteted and could not believe it....
    I mean what are the chances a blast class B wonít survive... they just told me this as it wasnít important and rushed me up to do the transfer...
    I am very frustrated with the clinic because I think they took my treatment very light... they never really gave me clear instructions or properly checked why the 1 st time did not work , My endow was 6.4 mm... Dr C just said I am very disappointed...
    Then for the second transfer they add 1 more pill of progynova and he said he would like to check progesterone levels.... if it wasnít because I remind them and asked for it they wound not have done it... when you talk to them they are always rushing they donít have time...I have never felt supported at the clinic, well yes, only once that I called the emergency number cause I needed meds and my assistant wasnít replying... Virginia, a very lovely lady was amazing and human.
    Sorry I am dissatisfied, sad and frustrated...I find it weird also as I got pregnant naturally 4 times and had a son ...after Because of the quality of my eggs I havenít got pregnant again. I am 47 now, I just really wanted to give my son a brother/sister he really wants it...
    Sorry again I just found out yesterday... now I have to tal
    Again with Dr C, they havenít contacted me back yet in order to give a date....

If itís possible I would like you help on some thoughts, I could ask ... I have a feeling that maybe the quality of the eggs wasnít good enough... thatís why the blasts could survive the thaw..or they messed it up on the lab ... donít know...

I am Lost now donít know what will we do.... to pay the whole process again itís just too much...

I really thank you for whatever advice you can give me...😍😘😘 Maraki

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #268 on: 5/06/19, 21:50 »
    Wow maraki, i am surprised they even allowed you to try with your own eggs at 47! When we tried at 41 we were told there was only a 5% chance of success. Did they not give you success rates for your age using own eggs?? We choose donor as it improved our chances  greatly.
    I hope you get the answers you want and need 🤞

Offline maraki

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #269 on: 5/06/19, 22:18 »
    Hi @wyzecat,

Sorry for the confusion.... my first 4 pregnancies were natural (3 miscarriages due to Thrombophilia) and one successful baby with clexane then I was 42. I have been trying for a 2nd baby after that but have never got pregnant again... therefore decided the DE Rute... first time I try IVF it has been now with IB and itís  DE ...

Thank you for your thoughts....Xxx