* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 33484 times)

0 Members

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
  • Anything is possible xxx
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #30 on: 1/01/19, 18:08 »
Sending you lots of 🤗 hugs.
Bleeding doesnít mean itís over could be the medication or your hormones. Call your doctor in the morning or IB.         I know you must be so worried. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #31 on: 1/01/19, 18:14 »
    Thanks cma700 xxx

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 1/01/19, 18:28 »
    Hi all, happy new year, all the very best on your baby journey this year 💫💫💫

Bayley, please do not panic, I had quite a heavy bleed at 6 weeks and thought it was all over. I showed up at my local clinic crying but the foetus was fine and IB said this is not uncommon with IVF. Make sure you get checked out.

Tpeale and Helen6a, you both transferred  two weeks before me so your due date should be any day ? Please let us know !! My due date is Jan 21 but the doctors said my placenta is looking fragile so they will likely induce a little early. Iím both excited to meet my baby and a little nervous about the possible induction.

Hugs and baby dust to all xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #33 on: 1/01/19, 18:30 »
    Thanks marguerite and best of luck with your birth. Xxx

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #34 on: 1/01/19, 20:43 »
    Try not to panic which I know is impossible. I had a MC at 10wks on my first pregnancy and this time I had a bleed at 5+5 I went for a scan and all was fine, I stopped using the pesseries vaginally and went to the back door and it all stopped. I think they were agrevating me somewhat.
    See if you can get a scan tomorrow at a private clinic x x x x x

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #35 on: 2/01/19, 09:04 »
    Hi Bailey,
    Try not to worry, easier said than done! The pesseries can aggrevate the cervix. You can also contact the early pregnancy unit at your local hospital and they will scan you, you don't need to go private and pay it's nhs all they way if you have issues now. When i lost the one before the twins they scanned me the same day i called them and with that kne i was 5 weeks and 2 days. Get checked and put your mind at rest... got EVERYTHING crossed for you  ^hugme^

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #36 on: 2/01/19, 13:02 »
    Hi guys quick question. How many embryos did you abe put back in? Just had my scan at IB and transfer tomorrow. I asked about transferring 2 and they said they donít like to do it. I would be worried about a twin pregnancy. How many have people had transferred? Quite 😥 stressed .

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #37 on: 2/01/19, 14:17 »
    I had 2 transferred the first time initially they both took but at 6wks one sac started to break away and sadly it actually pulled the other sac with it and I ended up MC at 10wks.
    Then in the next transfer I had two transferred and again the both took but my body could cope with carrying 2 babies I massively underestimated the toll it takes on your body. My waters broke at 22wks and I delivered at 23wks both boys weighing just over 1lb sadly Jaxon died but Blake somehow survived. We tried for a sibling in August and we only transferred 1 and Iím 22wks with a girl.
    The consultant said that itís better to give each embryo 100% of your womb rather than your womb trying to support 2 embryos and possibly not being able too.
    I wish I had listened to them but hey ho
    Helen x x x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #38 on: 2/01/19, 17:16 »
    I also had two transferred. The first time only one took and it ended in a miscarriage. The second time the two became three as one embryo split. Again I miscarried. This time we decided to only put the one back. If the thought of twins is daunting then I would say stick with one. Have you made up your mind yet or are you waiting until tomorrow? Best of luck with your transfer. Xxx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #39 on: 2/01/19, 18:00 »
    Thank you both for your replies. You have both had it tough xxx
    We decided on only transferring one as I am quite anxious about a twin pregnancy.
    I have to go in early due to scan today showing fluid so want to check my progesterone. They also said my uterus is tilted not sure what that means! She could also see my endometriosis on
    3D scanner although Dr M seemed in
    a bit of a rush to get rid of us.