* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 45231 times)

0 Members

Offline ladykris

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #370 on: 23/01/20, 16:54 »
Marbles - what absolutely amazing news. Congratulations! Iím so happy for you.
I can relate. After 8 years, 5 clinics in 4 countries I got happy ending with IB. I have two sons now, born April 2018 and November 2019. Itís a busy busy house but we are absolutely ecstatic. Itís amazing how the mental wounds from my infertility journey have healed well.
I definitely feel very hopeful for those in this forum. It can absolutely happen
I wish you great health in your pregnancy.
Kris

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline louisethewanderer

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #371 on: 25/01/20, 14:54 »
    Itís so great to read success stories and certainly gives me hope. Thanks for sharing ladies.

Congratulations on your pregnancy Marbles and on your two children ladykris.

Online snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #372 on: 26/01/20, 20:12 »
    Hi vrw100 - just wondered what GCMR is or if you meant BCRM ? thank you x

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #373 on: 26/01/20, 21:48 »
    Hi Snowdrop, GCRM is the biggest private clinic in Glasgow. Could BCRM be the Birmingham branch of the same clinic?

Online snowdropwood

modify
    « Reply #374 on: 27/01/20, 17:47 »
    Thank you I see , yes I think so .I have appointment there BCRM in February  to discuss egg donor treatment  as single person of 43 because I wanted to look into UK treatment first .  V difficult as just finished failed own egg treatment at different clinic in Bristol.  Thank you for clarifying x

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #375 on: 13/02/20, 20:21 »
    Hi everyone! Old timer back on the board as I get ready for my FET 😊
    I had DE with IB in 2018 and was fortunate to get pregnant and have a baby girl in Summer last year. Iím now getting ready for our next transfer using a frozen embryo from the 2018 cycle.

Marbles I remember you! Huuuge congratulations!! It sounds like everything is going really well.

Hope all you other ladies are doing well xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #376 on: 21/02/20, 13:56 »
    Hi Everyone

Just like Love_Lucy we are heading back to IB for FET, we had a DE Cycle in 2017. We have a gorgeous little boy from that cycle.

Nice to see so many here and I wish everyone the best of luck with everything.

Marbles - Congratulations I also remember chatting to you here before, amazing news and I hope you are keeping well and enjoying your pregnancy.

I look forward to chatting to you all in the coming months.

Shoegals x [size=78%] [/size]

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #377 on: 21/02/20, 20:13 »
    Hi ladies, I am another old timer of IB. Just coming on to say farewell to you all and wishing you lots of baby dust. My husband has started a new job some months ago and it has private medical insurance cover and they will cover for ivf treatment up to £20,000. So we are moving to a clinic in London now. We have an appointment on the 10th of March to get the ball rolling with the new clinic. I'm excited that our journey will continue but at the same time sad that we are leaving IB. They got us pregnant twice although sadly I miscarried. However, the fact they got us pregnant is brilliant and sad we cannot complete our journey with them as I am very fond of the clinic and the staff. Much love to all you lovely ladies and for you support over the last couple of years I have been on the forum. Naturally I will be keeping my eye on this board occasionally to see how you are all getting on. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #378 on: 21/02/20, 21:06 »
    Wishing you the best of luck Bailey. Please do check in and let us know how youíre getting on.

Shoegal when do you think youíll be transferring?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #379 on: 21/02/20, 21:08 »
    Thanks love_lucy and yes I'll pop on and update how I'm getting on. Xxx