* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 46272 times)

0 Members

Online Helen6a

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #40 on: 2/01/19, 20:48 »
Hi all, I used to get e mails to say there were replies but with it being a new thread I canít remember how I did it! So due 8th and induction is booked. Midlife is coming Friday to do a sweep. Bailey keep positive and hope everybody else is well x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 2/01/19, 20:54 »
    Best of luck helen6a. Keep us posted on your progress. Xxx

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 2/01/19, 21:28 »
    Cma i had 2 put back each time and have twins on  my successful cycle so if your donor is 21 then they are  strong little babies. I carried to 36 +2 and they were born 5 days early due to a touch of pre eclampsia, aside from that no issues through the pregnancy. I think your right to transfer 1 if you're worried about carrying twins. Best of luck  ^pray^

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 3/01/19, 09:21 »
    Good luck today Cma!
    I hope all goes well with your transfer!

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 3/01/19, 10:01 »
    Thank you everyone just waiting in reception.
    Can I ask did anyone do anything different to get their BFP. After research I have some Brazil nuts in my bag and bought a pineapple to eat over the next few days!
    Do you think it is ok to have a decaf coffee later today ? I love my coffee but rarely have more than 1 a day.
    Should I rest lots? Itís driving me crazy!

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 3/01/19, 14:09 »
    Hi ladies, just after some advice, Iím mid donor egg treatment cycle. I had my day 12 scan today, lining 12mm and triple layer... Iíve just sent my scan results over and theyíre saying I need to start taking ovulation tests from tomorrow and a further scan on Monday? This has bever been mentioned before about the ovulation tests so Iím really confused? Is this normal?
    Thanks in advance... Iím freaking out! Xx

Online Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 3/01/19, 21:14 »
    Cma hope all went well, I justvreated the 1st day really. Broken- I never was asked to do ovulation tests, have you had prostap? X

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 3/01/19, 21:28 »
    Yeah I was just concerned as it had never even been suggested before today. Yes, had prostap at the end of my mock cycle 2 & a half weeks ago. Completely threw me off today and rushed to the shops to buy ovulation kits! Definitely not something I thought I would have to be buying! IVF has sent me into some crazy googling mess, with nothing seeming to give me any answers. Realistically my cycle couldnít of been at a worse time with Xmas and new year holidays and my co ordinater being on leave this week. 😩😩😩
    Hope your transfer went well today cma! And thank you for your replying helen6a xx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 4/01/19, 11:26 »
    Broken - no I havenít heard of using ovulation kits. I had prostrap then a week ish later got my period then started on progynova and had a scan on day 12 which they said like you my lining was 12mm and triple lined. Then I was booked in for transfer 6 days later. I did request an extra scan the day before in Spain as I had been having some spotting. Might be worth asking why.

I had my transfer yesterday and all went well I was pleased I felt relaxed. They were all really lovely to me. I had to go in early for blood tests to check my progesterone as the doctor thought it might be low from the scan the day before. It was so now have to inject prolutex as well .

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 4/01/19, 15:38 »
    Hi broken. I did the ovulation tests but it was me who asked to do them because the month prior my transfer was cancelled because I ovulated early. You just do the test and let them know when you ovulate but I think if you had prostrap that your ovaries should be quiet. What did they say about your ovaries on your scan?
    Update from me eventually found a little embryo with cardiac activity on the scan today. So we are not out yet. Xxx