* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52039 times)

0 Members

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #410 on: 3/04/20, 21:18 »
Hi Shoegals, have you managed to get your appointment with IB? I read on their website that although theyíre closed for treatments they are doing skype appointments etc. Hopefully they can let you know where you stand. These months are just a write off and I would hope that the clinics would extend their age limits for those who had already initiated treatment but had to stop due to the virus.

Iím doing ok but had a wobble yesterday when my period started. It would have been day 1 of our cycle and is the day weíd been waiting for for so long. Lots of rubbish food and wine helped though and now Iíll just sit tight and wait

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #411 on: 5/04/20, 17:06 »
    Hi lovelucy,

I didnít see that on their website. I emailed Anastasia but no response. Itís so hard isnít it, I hope to hear from them soon and I hope you get to go as soon as they reopen.

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #412 on: 24/04/20, 07:10 »
    Weíve had an email this morning saying treatment is resuming from Monday 27th April. Based on my periods I could aim for a FET at the end of May but think this is still too early given how the situation currently in in the UK and travel is still uncertain.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #413 on: 24/04/20, 18:45 »
    Great news that the clinic is opening up but would the hotels and flights be available too or is it open for locals.

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #415 on: 24/04/20, 20:47 »
    No idea on hotels, iím going to email my PA back and ask her what the current situation is like. It feels a little early for us based on the situation here at the moment, we at least need to be out of lockdown before even thinking of travelling. A lot of airlines are saying theyíll be resuming a less restricted service from April 30th but so much can change overnight. Iím excited and itching to get over there but at the same time very cautious of the experience it will be. I canít imagine it would be the relaxed holiday experience we had last time. DH and I will have a good chat about when we think is right.

How are you doing anyway Bailey? Any luck with the weight loss? Iím finding it much tougher being on lockdown, iím eating non-stop!

ZC are you at IB as well? I canít remember if you mentioned it or not on the virus forum

Mac - not heard from you but have been thinking a lot about you. Hope youíre doing ok xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #416 on: 24/04/20, 21:21 »
    No I just saw the link and popped it here. Iím VH Alicante. But watching all the clinics for a shimmer of hope x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #417 on: 26/04/20, 17:43 »
    Hi love_lucy. Yeah the whole lockdown situation has made weight loss virtually impossible. I've not really lost much but thank God I have not put it on either. I am still going out for a walk most days and doing an excercise DVD at home.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #418 on: 1/05/20, 22:12 »
    Some good news today the hfea in the UK have said clinics can start opening with precaution from the 11th of May. Finally a positive.

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #419 on: 5/05/20, 13:54 »
    Hi everyone

We had our Skype consultation last Friday with Dr Castillo. He was saying they could aim our FET for June so all very positive for them operating at the clinic.

However it does seem that would be Sept/Oct realistically as I don't know when the airlines will travel again and then the matter if you have to self isolate in either location for 14 days. I guess we will just have to wait and see and be prepared to go when we can.

How is everyone doing?