* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52029 times)

0 Members

Offline Lola75

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #420 on: 17/05/20, 10:23 »
Morning all,

Shoegal, I think we used to chat on RC. Delighted you have your baba at long last.

We have 5 on ice and cannot get back to IB quick enough. IB seem to be gearing up for June. We are aiming for July when the international travel restrictions are lifted. When is everyone else hoping to travel?

Lx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #421 on: 4/06/20, 08:06 »
    Good morning folks, these are very strange times but we are also itching to get back to IB for another round. We had 2 failed transfers in Jan and Feb this year but we still have 2 blasts on ice. We are a little reluctant to start planning another cycle until the 2 week quarantine has been lifted from the UK but I had heard that there was an exemption from this for people travelling for medical reasons. And fertility treatment counts so quarantine wouldn't be required. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #422 on: 19/06/20, 22:44 »
    Hi Lola - yes, I remember you, its quiet over on RC now. How are you?

vrw100 - as far as I know you can travel for medical reasons but still have to quarantine. I really wish they would come to some agreement though.

We are hoping to travel to IB in August but I feel like we will never get there at this stage.

How is everyone doing?

Shoegals

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #423 on: 27/06/20, 11:04 »
    Hi shoegals, we are also planning a cycle in August. We spoke to Dr Castillo last week. So fingers crossed that quarantine will be scrapped by then, because I donít fancy taking 3 weeks annual leave for a single transfer. The august cycle will be out 3rd transfer. Have you had a few transfers before too? Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #424 on: 27/06/20, 18:08 »
    Hi vrw100 & Shoegals, weíre preparing and hoping to go in August as well. Are you both from the UK? Hopefully quarantine restrictions will be lifted and Iíve read a few things that suggest it will be for Spain so fingers crossed!!!

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #425 on: 2/07/20, 14:07 »
    Love_lucy i am based in Ireland. At the moment the prospect of travel is not good, the quarantine is to be here for a while.
    We will have to push our cycle out until there is not such an issue with travel overseas in general.

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #426 on: 4/07/20, 00:16 »
    Shoegals Iím ireland too and travel the end of this month to Spain

Been coordinating it a while now. Over and back in one night. They covid test there on day of return so itís useful for return. And then a possible 14 day isolation but it may be lifted by then. Although looking at recent news maybe not.

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #427 on: 13/07/20, 15:02 »
    Thanks ZC I sent you a pm

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #428 on: 17/07/20, 10:32 »
    Hi ladies, thought I'd check in. Hopefully we're still on track for an end of August FET. I still get anxiety everyday of lockdowns coming back in again and delaying things again for us!

ZC you must be going to Spain soon? I know you're not at IB but it would be great to know how your experience is of flying over there and how it feels in Alicante. Are your clinic asking you to have any Covid testing before going over there?

Shoegals - have you managed to work out when you'll be able to go over?

xx

Offline express19

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #429 on: 17/07/20, 15:17 »
    Hi Ladies,

Am looking at starting in August again after the April transfer was cancelled due to Covid. I am at Alicante and also slightly nervous about the flight there and news about any local lockdowns.

IB has asked for a covid questionnaire to be completed, no testing.