* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52027 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #440 on: 25/07/20, 17:52 »
Hi loving women, I'm assuming that embryo adoption transfer is the same as FET transfer in terms of how long you need to stay after? But I'm not sure. If it is the same, then they prefer you to fly home the day after transfer, however, if you are flying on transfer day then they advise a flight late evening or later at night. I have always flown back the day after transfer and they want you to be in Spain the day before transfer, so it makes it a 3 day  stay as a minimum x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lovingwomen

modify
    « Reply #441 on: 25/07/20, 19:15 »
    Thank you for this! I canít believe The UK now have a 14 day quarantine when arriving back from Spain x

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #442 on: 25/07/20, 19:45 »
    Noooooo, gutted! 2 week quarantine is back in place! I sadly have to say goodbye to an August cycle because I can't work from home xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #443 on: 25/07/20, 20:04 »
    So gutting!!! This is what iíve been anxious about. Iím lucky enough to be able to work from home and my boss knows the situation so would be fine with it...but iím confused on how iíd quarantine. Iím planning on travelling alone but would that mean upon coming home I canít see my husband and daughter? No idea what to do now :( 

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #444 on: 25/07/20, 20:52 »
    Iím in Ireland and we have to quarantine too. Iíve agreed with my boss to work from home, my husband will too and Iíll keep my little boy home from Creche. In terms of isolation they mean restrict your movements, wear and face mask while shopping for essentials and donít let anyone visit your home.

You are going to be careful in Alicante just as you would at home, you wonít be going to bars or nightclubs etc.

If you can work from home go for it, your time our there is so short itís not like itís a two week holiday.

Just as a matter of interest where are you thinking of staying?

I stayed in the Tryp Grand Sol the last time but the have no restaurant facilities open now.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #445 on: 25/07/20, 20:53 »
    love_lucy thats good news that you can work from home at least. It means you're not completely out for this cycle. I wonder if one of the government websites would give any info on the situation with your husband and daughter? It would be pretty much impossible to isolate from other people in the same house after all. I would be inclined to think it would only be you that needed to isolate fully? Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #446 on: 26/07/20, 08:43 »
    Shoegals, thatís great you managed to sort working from home.

I think iím going to do similar and like you said just go for it. Lockdowns and quarantines are probably going to be in for a while, iím sure it wonít be long until we have a second wave in the UK.

Vrw100 - any chance of you being able to make August work?   

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #447 on: 26/07/20, 09:52 »
    Just read your question shoegals, last time we need a few days at an air bnb and then moved to the Melia for the transfer days so we could relax a bit more. I think iíll be staying at the Melia again just because itís familiar. Iíve not checked if the restaurant there is open though xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #448 on: 26/07/20, 12:21 »
    Sadly, we can't make August work because it would mean 3 weeks annual leave for just 1 transfer. If its still the same come September then we will have little choice but to charge on down this route regardless because I feel that the chances of long term restrictions increases as we head into winter. But for August, we have to take a rain check. Its so terribly disappointing but I don't think we have any other option really xx

Offline wenisk

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #449 on: 26/07/20, 18:56 »
    Hi does anyone know if they're doing testing once you land on airport in Spain? A friend said they're testing people landing and if one person tests positive then you need to quarantine in Spain for 14 days. I'm not overly concerned quarantining in UK but feels very risky to travel and take risk of having to quarantine over there.