* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 33477 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #450 on: 27/07/20, 09:46 »
Hi Wenisk, I'm not sure to be honest. Its so difficult just now because it feels like standing on shifting sand. I think Spain were doing checks on arrival in the beginning but I'm not sure if they still are. It makes everything very challenging to plan doesn't it? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #451 on: 27/07/20, 16:11 »

As far as I know they are temperature checking at airports so I am probably going to monitor my temperature before travelling just to be sure. Thanks Love_lucy for the tip on the Melia I will look into it. vrw100 - fingers crossed you get to go in September, we could be cycle buddies then.

I am doing my mock cycle at the moment, my lining is not reacting to the Fematab after a week of increased dose its still only 5.8mm. I am waiting to hear back now on next steps and hopefully can keep on track and be ready for FET in Mid September. 

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #452 on: 28/07/20, 11:47 »
    Vrw100 you some it up quite nicely as shifting sand. The rules and restrictions change overnight so who knows what the situation will be in a few weeks. I think if any of us want to get over there this year weíll need to accept thereís some risks.

The infection rate in Spain is so much lower than it is where I live. I have more chance of getting it over here than over there! Iím going to also keep an eye on my own temp and if testing is still readily available iíll go get a test 48 hours before travelling for that extra reassurance.

Shoegals sorry to hear your struggling with your lining. As a natural boost iíd recommend drinking lots of pure pomegranate juice. Doesnít taste so great but does help thicken things up a bit. Fingers crossed for you for September now.

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #453 on: 1/08/20, 21:04 »
    Just FYI no checks on arrival to Alicante but you have to download a travel app called Spanish health app I think and give them your location while youíre in Spain  You get a barcode and thatís scanned on arrival. 
    Your airline should link you through when you buy your ticket

Covid test is done in the clinic

Offline vrw100

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #454 on: 2/08/20, 16:51 »
    Thanks for the info ZC, thats really helpful. I'm out for August but fingers crossed for September. And I'm sure anyone that can work from home and is going ahead with August cycles will be grateful for the info on what to expect x

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #455 on: 3/08/20, 13:01 »
    Thanks for sharing your experience ZC. Planning this is adding to the stress of a new cycle so the more information I have the more it can help me feel prepared.

I'm waiting for my period which should be tomorrow/ Wednesday and then hopefully I can get started.

xx

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #456 on: 3/08/20, 23:32 »
    Best of luck. Itís not difficult on their side at all. Theyíre very organised.