* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 38767 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #460 on: 18/08/20, 21:45 »
Oh my goodness Love_lucy! Thats soooo exciting. Keeping everything crossed for you. When do you fly out? Hopefully I will be following in your footsteps next month. Are you going out on your own? Or is your husband going out too? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #461 on: 19/08/20, 06:09 »
    VRW100 - I hope to travel in September too so could be there at the same time. I think you are right we should be able to get tested on return instead of having to quarantine. Our movements out in Spain will be restricted and our time is limited there too so its not like going at holiday. I mean we have as much risk of picking it up going on holidays at home than we do travelling to Spain. Anyway looking at the news in Spain the larger case numbers are mainly in Barcelona and Madrid.

Love_Lucy - OMG I am so excited you are going next week, how long are you going for 2-3 days? I am the same as you it will be the first time I leave my little boy too. Wishing you all the very best with it and please let us know how everything goes.

xx

Offline Mac78

• I do believe in miracles.
    modify
    « Reply #462 on: 19/08/20, 09:44 »
    Hi all,

Just a quick note to send the best of luck to Love_Lucy. I am not sure which doctor you are with, but mine was amazing, in fact, everyone at IB were really friendly and supportive. I felt such a good vibe after leaving the room where the transfer took place, only sincere smiles and wishes of good luck around me. I remember thinking "this is it, it will work, I have a precious seed inside of me now", it was magical.

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #463 on: 19/08/20, 14:23 »
    Thank you for all your wishes and excitement for me ladies, having these forums are such a support!  ^hugme^

I am going on my own, hubby is staying home with our daughter as it felt safer and easier. I'm flying out on the Monday, transfer on Tuesday and then flying home on Wednesday. I'll definitely keep you updated and let you know how the whole experience is for when you guys hopefully get to go in September.

Mac78 - It's sooo lovely to hear from you!! Thank you for coming to wish me luck. I'm with Dr Llacer, I've not seen him mentioned much on here but I had him last time and loved him. I'm glad your experience felt so magical, they are all so lovely and that energy is exactly what we need. Congratulations to you on your pregnancy (I've seen you mention it on another board but not had the chance to congratulate you), how far along are you now and how are you feeling?

xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #464 on: 20/08/20, 06:07 »
    Love_lucy do let us know and we'll be thinking of you.

Mac - Congratulations on your pregnancy, how are you feeling, when are you due.

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #465 on: 20/08/20, 15:48 »
    Just had my lining scan today and its 8.5mm :-)

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #466 on: 20/08/20, 17:08 »
    Uber congrats Mac78. Thats marvellous news to hear after a rubbish day.

Love_lucy, I think that going out on your own is the best way to do things just now. My plan is to go out on my own this time too. I think that its easier when you've done it several times and you don't need to have someone there at the point of transfer.

Shoegals, you must be further along than me chica because I'm just waiting on a period to start the drugs. But thats great news on the lining situation.

Its such a tough time to be doing IVF for all of us so its great that we have each other for support....regardless of the outcome of our transfers. Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #467 on: 21/08/20, 17:26 »
    Love_Lucy just wanted to wish you the best of luck with your up and coming transfer. I'll be watching eagerly for your results. Xxx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #468 on: 21/08/20, 20:22 »
    Shoegals thatís great about your lining!! Was this for the real cycle or are you doing a mock?

Vrw100 - I know these forums have been such a great support with people who totally know what weíre going through. Weíre not telling anyone this time around so iím hoping I can leave the country and get back without anyone noticing!!

Bailey - itís so lovely to hear from you!! Thank you for coming on just to wish me luck, it made my day and to reiterate the above itís made me feel so supported whilst I go through this Ďalone.í How are you getting on? Any progress on your treatment over here?xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #469 on: 24/08/20, 06:29 »
    vrw100 - this is a mock cycle so once i finish meds this week and get period I should be started on the real cycle then.

Love_Lucy - the very best of luck travelling today, I will be thinking of you. I travelled alone for my last transfer too and the clinic couldn't have been nicer.

xx