* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52028 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #490 on: 2/09/20, 20:19 »
Love_lucy I delighted to hear your news and that things seem to be going in the right direction. Please God the blood test results come back with good numbers. Looking forward to your update. Cautiously whispering congratulations. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #491 on: 3/09/20, 09:42 »
    Love_Lucy - I am so delighted for you. Let us know how your bloods go today.

Vrw100 - I am worried too that Spain could go back into lockdown but I am sure the clinic would communicate the risk, fingers crossed it doesn't. Hopefully we will be there and back before we know it. Have you managed to get a private covid test anywhere yet. I am not sure where you are based but the clinic i am going to here have associated clinics in the UK, may be of help to you.

https://www.tmb.ie/nomad-travel-clinics-uk-2

Shoegals xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #492 on: 3/09/20, 10:06 »
    Hi shoegals, yes I have a home test being delivered today. It cost about £150 but it saves me being in Spain for an extra 3 days.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #493 on: 3/09/20, 15:15 »
    That's great, you are all set then :-)

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #494 on: 4/09/20, 16:50 »
    Any word from your blood test yet Love_Lucy?

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #495 on: 5/09/20, 10:11 »
    Hey vrw100 got my result and it was 85.5. It seems a bit low to me, when I had my DD she was around 170 at the same time so I was hoping for at least over 100. My lines have got a little stronger and iíve been getting symptoms so I just donít know what to think and what to do next...guess I have to just wait it out and see what happens

Howís your prep going? Did you manage to find some suitable flights?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #496 on: 5/09/20, 12:26 »
    Love_lucy that's an okay number maybe it implanted later especially if it was a fet.  Praying and keeping everything crossed for you. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #497 on: 5/09/20, 13:34 »
    Thanks Bailey, I just hate being in this grey area of not knowing. Itís giving me a lot of anxiety. Will keep you guys updated xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #498 on: 5/09/20, 20:12 »
    Aww Love_Lucy, hang it there. Like Bailey said, it may just be a later implant point than your first pregnancy.  Keeping fingers crossed for you.

I have the lining scan on Monday, so if all is well there then I will look at flights again.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #499 on: 6/09/20, 15:08 »
    Love_lucy 85.5 is a good number. I was around 90 at the same time as you on my ds. Once it was over 50 they were happy in IB. I can understand how you would be a little panicked as itís hard not to compare one pregnancy or cycle with another. Have you heard from your coordinator? They might be happy enough until your first scan or possibily will ask for the beta to be repeated to check the numbers are doubling.

How are you feeling?

Shoegals xx