* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 33492 times)

0 Members

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #50 on: 4/01/19, 17:47 »
I had a read of my scan report and the clinic also got back to me. I think as there was a 13mm follicle they want me to do the ovulation tests and re scan on Monday. They did say it is uncommon to have to do ovulation tests so I am slightly worried, but they havenít actually said anything overly concerning. Had an email today to say we are aiming for collection midweek, so keeping positive for that! Iíve booked this week as an additional week annual leave so after tomorrow I have three weeks off to hopefully be stress free and ready!

Thank you for all your replies and help!
Congratulations on transfer cma and hope the 2ww isnít too hard on you!
Congratulations also to you Bailey, seeing the heartbeat is beautiful and so reassuring!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 4/01/19, 18:13 »
    That's the same that happened to me even though I had the prostrap I still developed a follicle.

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 4/01/19, 20:45 »
    Bailey... was this the successful cycle or the one they cancelled?! 😬 xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 4/01/19, 20:56 »
    That was the transfer that I got pregnant with triplets. They gave me a trigger shot so they had an idea when I would have ovulated. The one they cancelled was because I ovulated before the scan so they didn't know when exactly.

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 6/01/19, 12:01 »
    Hi ladies, irís So nice to read your good news !
    Helen6a, so excited for you, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on the 8th, good luck and please keep us posted !

Cma, congrats on being PUPO, I truly hope this is your time, keep us posted too !

Bailey, very happy for you too, hope all continues to go well !

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 7/01/19, 13:25 »
    Thanks marguerite. Xxx
    Cma700 how is your 2ww going?
    Broken how was your scan.

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 7/01/19, 19:20 »
    Hiya,
    Scan went well today & whatever they saw disappeared and I didnít ovulate... so flying out tomorrow for husband to do his part. And then back again Sunday for Mondayís transfer! Booking everything this afternoon has been a nightmare... but itís all done  (even if itís all cost 3x what it was the other day) & 10 times more complicated. But Iím happy itís all sorted and hoping all the chaos will be worth it in the end. We decided on doing the two trips but will still go to all together. Iím not a good flyer so needed him with me. And for the flight tomorrow the return journey is so complicated that I wouldnít trust the husband would ever make it back! Plus, we decided after last time we do not want anyone to know about any of this, we donít want the added pressure of people knowing our dates. And with our recent loss, I honestly donít think I can cope with the pity from others if itís all unsuccessful.

Howís the 2ww cma? When is your test date? Will you test early?

Xxx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 7/01/19, 21:08 »
    Thanks Bailey, marguerite and Broken.
    Broken-  glad your scan went well and you are flying over. I know itís hard telling people. We are back home now (and back at work) the weather was lovely last week had nice lunches by the beach sat in the sun.
    Iím Struggling today I feel like my period is on its way (as feel like I need to urinate during the night. I normally only seem to get this a few days before my period. I know itís early days itís only 5 days post transfer . Test date 14th for bloods. I wonít test early - I need hope as long as possible 😳.

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 9/01/19, 21:11 »
    How is everyone getting on?
    Can I ask what wiper did about blood tests? Xx

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 10/01/19, 09:02 »
    Hi cma! Hope everything is going well and youíre feeling more positive. I Have everything crossed for you!
    Where are you having your bloods taken? Have you booked somewhere privately?

Update on me: we have just arrived home from part one in Alicante. 11 eggs retrieved from the donor & have literally just received the call to say 9 have fertilised. So just a waiting game now, next update on Saturday. I wanted 2 putting back in but the doctor was pretty adamant we should only do one. After his explanation of why, I do feel okay with this.