* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 38827 times)

0 Members

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #500 on: 6/09/20, 19:41 »
VRW100 best of luck with your lining scan. I hope it's good and triple layered. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #501 on: 6/09/20, 21:02 »
    Thanks Shoegals, that gives me a bit of reassurance. I have emailed my coordinator but being the weekend it hasnít been picked up yet. Iíve been googling looooaaaads which has actually made me feel a little better. I even read on the IB website that they consider over 30 a positive! It is hard not to compare though and also didnít help that nurse who called to tell me my result told me it was a bit low so already put that in my head. Iíve spoken to her since and she said sheís been thinking about me and researching it and based on my dates doesnít think itís low after all. I have however booked another blood test just to be extra extra extra sure. The expense of IVF just mounts and mounts but hopefully it will all be worth it!

I actually did a clear blue weeks indicator and that came up as 2-3 weeks for which the minimum is 153 hcg so that also gave me a bit of reassurance as it must have gone up. Iíve been driving my self crazy you can probably tell 🤪

Vrw100 - all the best for your lining scan tomorrow, hope itís lovely and thick ready for your little embie!!

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #502 on: 6/09/20, 22:01 »
    Oh love_lucy you poor thing. Iíd probably be the same myself, I think my first cycle I was told once itís over 50 itís grand so never had any worries but this time Iíll compare everything I know I will. When are you having the blood test? The clear blue test will definitely indicate a higher hcg. Keep us updated and try to rest (easier said than done)

Vrw100 - good luck with your lining scan

Shoegals xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #503 on: 7/09/20, 17:34 »
    IB were very happy with the 85 hcg :) I still had another blood test this morning though as iíd already booked it and I guess that extra reassurance will do me good

Vrw100 hope the lining scan went ok today

Shoegals are you still waiting for your cycle to start?

Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #504 on: 7/09/20, 18:19 »
    Hi girls,

thank you for all your best wishes with the scan. It came in at 8mm and triple layered. I canít remember what thickness IB want from the lining?

Love_Lucy, how are you feeling? Iíve been looking up hcg numbers and your number looks great! I canít speak from personal experience because we have never had so much as a sniff of pregnancy.

Bailey 77, I feel your pain waiting for a donor. Our first round was in the uk and we had to wait 6-7 months for a donor. It feels like such a long wait doesnít it?

Shoegals, how are you getting on? When do you go for another lining scan.

xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #505 on: 7/09/20, 20:38 »
    8mm and triple lined is great vrw100!! I think they like it to be over 7mm. How exciting youíll be getting your transfer dates soon!

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #506 on: 7/09/20, 21:35 »
    Love_lucy thatís great. When will you know blood results from this morning?

Vrw100 - thatís a great lining result, you must be able to book flights etc now.

My lining scan is on Friday so all going well I should be travelling on 20th for transfer 21st.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #507 on: 7/09/20, 22:06 »
    Ooh, well thatís great news then. Thanks folks. Iíve emailed the result to IB tonight so hopefully I can get a transfer date tomorrow and book flights.

Shoegals, Iím sorry that we arenít out at the same time but thatís brilliant that you have a transfer date soon, all being well. Fingers crossed.

God, I wish we could all meet up for a G and T! Itís feels like we all deserve it after all these obstacles. Well, orange juice for Love_Lucy, but you get the gist.

xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #508 on: 8/09/20, 18:24 »
    So its all systems go at my end today. Flying out to Alicante Mon 14th, transfer Wed 16th and flying home Thurs 17th. I had no other options other than Ryanair from Edinburgh for flights so fingers crossed they don't make a hash of it.

Now I just have the minor issue of a job interview to deal with tomorrow morning 🙈🙈.  Its the job I've been doing for the last 18 months but the NHS have had me on a fixed term contract, so tomorrow is an interview for a permanent contract.

Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #509 on: 8/09/20, 18:42 »
    Eeeeek so exciting vrw100!!!! That feels so so soon!!

Donít worry too much about the flight, I know Ryanair are rubbish but they seem to be determined to keep on flying during these Covid times. Hopefully, like mine, the flights will be pretty empty so it will be safe and chilled. Is DH coming with you?

Best of luck with the job interview, youíve got it all going on right now!!

Xx