* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52033 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #520 on: 10/09/20, 22:27 »
Oh thatís great news, so delighted for you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #521 on: 11/09/20, 17:08 »
    Awww, thanks girls. Its certainly all systems go for us at the moment. I got the covid test result back this morning and it was negative so I'm starting to get excited about Spain now.

I hope everyone is doing well.

XX

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #522 on: 12/09/20, 07:30 »
    Congrats vrw100, I hope this is just the very start of amazing things coming your way!!

Not long to go now!!!!

Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #523 on: 12/09/20, 20:48 »
    Congratulations VRW100. That's great news you got the job. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #524 on: 13/09/20, 22:15 »
    Vrw100 - safe travels tomorrow. Wishing you all the best for your transfer on Wednesday. Keep in touch and let us know how itís all going for you and enjoy the couple of days at the pool.

I had my lining scan on Friday 8.5mm with triple stripe. My COVID test is booked for Wednesday morning so I hope thatís ok, even though I feel ok Iím worrying about everything. Iíve been told to book flight for Sunday with transfer on Monday.

Bailey & love_lucy hope you are both doing ok

Shoegals xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #525 on: 14/09/20, 14:31 »
    Well done sheogals. That's great news and best of luck with your transfer.
    Vrw100 wishing you safe travels and the best of luck with your transfer. Hope the 2ww is kind to you.
    Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #526 on: 14/09/20, 19:03 »
    Thatís a great lining shoegals! Almost time for transfer!! How are the arrangements going?

Vrw100 - hope youíve had a safe and stressfree journey. Enjoy some time in the sun before transfer day!

Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #527 on: 14/09/20, 22:28 »
    oh my goodness Shoegals, thats really exciting!! Such a shame I missed you by a week but great news that you have your date sorted.

I've just arrived and its 24 degrees at 11 o'clock at night so I think I should be OK for sunshine 🌞.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #528 on: 15/09/20, 13:25 »
    Hi ladies

All set now, just got confirmation that the transfer will be on Monday afternoon with progesterone bloods beforehand so we will see how that goes. Love_lucy how easy are those injections, do you have to continue those for 12 weeks?

I have my covid test tomorrow so I really hope there is no delay to the test results. In the meantime I have booked hotel and flight so should be all good then.

Vrw100 - hope you are relaxing in the sun now and all rested for tomorrow. Let us know how you get on, I too am raging we missed each other by a week.

xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #529 on: 15/09/20, 15:53 »
    Amazing Shoegals! When are you planning on flying out and which hotel have you gone for?

The progesterone injections aren't too bad, you do get used to them. The sharps kit IB gave me had super fine needles which you barely feel unless you get it at an odd angle and it can sting a little when the liquid goes in but nothing too bad. The sharps kit I have from the UK to continue taking it are a little thicker but like I said you do get used to it. I have to take it up until 10 weeks I think, at least that's what they've prescribed me after the BFP.

Vrw100 wishing sooooo much luck for tomorrow, sending lots of baby dust across the sea  ^fairydust^