* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 46874 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #540 on: 17/09/20, 10:04 »
Thank you so much for that shoegals. Lighting a candle is such a sweet touch and something I do myself quite regularly. Please God your covid19 test comes back neģative and you are all set to go to Alicante. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #541 on: 17/09/20, 10:17 »
    awwww Shoegals, thats so beautiful of you, thank you. I'm sitting outside at a cafe and now have tears streaming down my face because its so lovely.  XX

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #542 on: 17/09/20, 10:25 »
    Goodness me, so now that I've dried my eyes I can carry on with my message.

Shoegals, try not to worry yourself silly. I was starting to think that maybe the test would come back positive even though I had no symptoms. It didn't but I think all these medications make us all more anxious than we normally are.

Its really tough to try and stop thinking about the what ifs and worrying about the outcome.  Are you transferring 1 or 2 blasts? 
    I'm with Dr Castillo but Virginia is my assistant.

I think you will find Alicante is pretty much how it was before, just less tourists and folk wearing masks. I don't feel any more at risk of the virus here than I did at home so thats good news. 

Its time to just chill and wind down. You have done all that you can to prepare and soon it will be time to relax in the sun xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #543 on: 17/09/20, 12:27 »
    Shoegals - How lovely of you to think of us, not crazy at all  ^hugme^
    I'm not particularly religious but we did visit a church whilst in Alicante for DD and lit a candle and said a little prayer that everything works out. I didn't get to do it this time so It's lovely to think that you might be able to do it for me

Fingers crossed for you Covid test!

They have a few food delivery apps over there, I used Uber Eats and Deliveroo and you use the exact same app that you use over here, it just picks up your location and shows you your options. On transfer day I ordered from there all day as I didn't want to go out and didn't want the hotel room service. They came and delivered it outside so I'd get a notification when they were near and I'd go downstairs and meet them. I had some lovely food and I ate it sat on the balcony overlooking the marina whilst on Facetime to hubby.

Vrw100 - Virginia was my assistant as well, she's lovely isn't she! Glad you're feeling safe over there. When do you fly back?

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #544 on: 17/09/20, 13:30 »
    The medication definitely makes me a bit crazy. They say the test result should be back within 48 hours so i guess that's tomorrow but realistically i couldn't get an appt sooner. I fly on Sunday but told them Sat and the doctor put a note to say it was for IVF so might help get it sooner.

[size=78%]vrw100 - hope you are chilling out and taking things easy, thanks for the reassurance about Alicante.[/size]

Love_Lucy - I will check out Uber Eats for sure, thanks for the tips.

I will go on Sunday when I get there to light our candles :-)

xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #545 on: 17/09/20, 18:01 »
    Shoegals, bless, that is just so kind of you.

Love_lucy, Virginia is lovely and her English is amazing too.

I'm waiting on the IB car picking me up now and am on mt 4th pineapple juice of the day. Im wearing a yellow card so maybe I have turned into a pineapple!

Its been a lovely few days but its time to head home and wait to see if it has worked this time.  This will be my 4th attempt with donor eggs so I can hope that this time is different to all the other times.

Shoegals, pack your suncream girl. 30 degrees all day long here. I'm heading home rather pinker than when I arrived

Xx

Offline Ljp64

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #546 on: 17/09/20, 20:37 »
    Hi ladies
    I sometimes read this thread as I have a son who was born from DE at IB. We were under Dr Castillo.
    Re sharps boxes, my local council collected mine and each find they delivered a new one. If you’re on clexane you’ll need a regular collection. I booked mine in the council website in the refuge section.

Good luck to all of you
    X

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #547 on: 18/09/20, 01:14 »
    Ljp64 thanks for that information. I'll check out the council website. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #548 on: 18/09/20, 06:26 »
    Thanks Ljp64 xx

Hope you had safe travels vrw100 xx

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #549 on: 18/09/20, 08:20 »
    Hi all, just to say about sharps, you can take them to your Doctor's for disposal. Baby dust to you all  ^hugme^