* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47013 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #580 on: 24/09/20, 16:05 »
Search the birth company on Google.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lollie78

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #581 on: 24/09/20, 16:48 »
    That's great!  Thank you so much for the info  ;D

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #582 on: 24/09/20, 16:49 »
    Ok lollie78 your welcome and best of luck with your new adventure xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #583 on: 24/09/20, 17:06 »
    Sorry Lollie, I've always had mine done at IB too. Its amazing that COVID has caused quite so many issues for us all. Would IB maybe consider doing your bloods prior to transfer when you are over there? Or maybe they need them in advance of then? It sounds like Baillie has resolved the situation better though xx

Offline Lollie78

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #584 on: 24/09/20, 18:05 »
    I had thought about that but that would mean DH would have to come too! Damn Covid! Making this process even more tricky than normal  >:(

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #585 on: 24/09/20, 19:52 »
    Ah, yes, sorry I hadn't thought of that. I feel your pain, covid has made a difficult process 10 times tougher xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #586 on: 24/09/20, 20:12 »
    Hi lollie78 I had a few of mine done with medichecks which is an online company. Depending on which tests you need you might be able to do it yourself at home. I luckily had a nice GP who was able to do a few for me but canít see that happening now with Covid. DH did his through medichecks. Sending you lots of luck to get a sibling for your little girl.

Vrw100 glad youíre feeling a bit better today and seeing a bfn yesterday was bound to bring you down so donít worry about feeling a bit off colour. Hopefully itís good vibes and good outcomes are coming your way!

Shoegals - the meds are a bit muddling arenít they! I feel like I have such a fuzzy head at the moment so I downloaded an app to remind me to do all of them

Sending you some love Bailey and still
    Including you in my prayers that a donor is found and you can start your cycle soon!

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #587 on: 24/09/20, 21:34 »
    Vrw100 - so glad you are feeling better today. This journey is so tough you are bound to feel fed up but fingers crossed for brighter days ahead.

Bailey - I cant believe you are waiting six months but really hope you get a match soon so you can get your cycle started.

Lollie - very best of luck for your upcoming cycle

Love_lucy - yes I got an app too as Iím scared of missing something. Iím on fematab and estrogen patches plus the cyclogest and injections, Iím feeling every bit of all the meds.

Feeling a little fed up, no reason can only blame the hormones!

Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #588 on: 25/09/20, 13:15 »
    We decided to go with frozen eggs as these were available to us straight away. We have picked our donor and eggs so now we will hopefully have a transfer in October. Thanks for all your lovely thoughts and messages. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #589 on: 25/09/20, 14:18 »
    Thatís great news Bailey!!! Wishing you soooo much luck with these frozen eggs! How exciting!! I know your not cycling at IB but please come keep us updated on here. We feel part of your journey and are routing for you :) xxx