* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 45688 times)

0 Members

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
  • Anything is possible xxx
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #60 on: 10/01/19, 09:43 »
Thatís good news broken. How are you feeling?
We decided to have only 1 put in as originally we were going for 2 but decided it wasnít that much increase in getting pregnant.
I havenít booked a blood test yet think Iím too nervous fed up of getting bad news.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #61 on: 10/01/19, 11:09 »
    Feeling okay really, itís all out of our hands so can only wait and see and hope for the best come Monday!they re scanned me at the clinic yesterday and were happy with how everything looked so fingers crossed it works for us!

Oh really, itís so hard emotionally this journey & I really hope now is your time. Not too long for you to wait now until OTD xx

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #62 on: 11/01/19, 20:58 »
    How you doing Cma?
    The January threads all seem rather quiet...

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #63 on: 12/01/19, 00:10 »
    Helen6a, looking out for your good news ! How did the induction go ?

Tpeale you too, you must be near your term.

As for me, plans have changed and we are looking at a cesarean instead of an induction, it will be next Wednesday.

Hugs to all xxx

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #64 on: 12/01/19, 07:48 »
    Hi ladies
    Hope all is well lots of exciting things over the next weeks with these babies. Good luck to you all
    Iím currently 23+2  so only a couple of days away from when I delivered my twins so getting pretty nervous but the Howard amazing and Iím under the microscope so fingers xed I can cook her for linger🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Helen x x

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #65 on: 12/01/19, 09:52 »
    Hi all,
    Marguerite02 Good luck not long now. Thinking of u.
    Broken when do you get news on the development have you booked your flights?
    Iím ok struggling a bit with all the medication and feel a bit rubbish. Blood test booked for Monday.

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #66 on: 12/01/19, 15:58 »
    Good luck for Monday Cma! Hoping for positive news for you! The meds are awful arenít they! I feel really sick and suffering from insomnia too but feel like a bit of stress is also adding to that. Youre also having more progesterone support arenít you, so I really feel for you. Fingers crossed itís all worth it.

I received news today that of the 9 fertilised, 8 are doing really well & 1 is developing slightly slower. So hopefully we will have a good one to put in on transfer day. Been told to be at the clinic for 1030 on Monday! Nerves are kicking in now! We fly out tomorrow and return home Monday night!

Good luck to everyone xxxx

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #67 on: 12/01/19, 18:45 »
    Flying post, just wanted  you all to know that on Friday 11th January at 12.21pm I gave birth to a baby girl weighing 6lb 6oz Piper Harper Matilda Hunter via emergency cesarian section! Will catch up with you all soon, as you can imagine itís a little hectic, much love x

Offline Broken

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #68 on: 12/01/19, 19:01 »
    Congratulations! What a beautiful name ❤️ Hope youíre all well xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #69 on: 13/01/19, 14:57 »
    Great news helen6a. Love the name. Take care. Xxx