* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47012 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #600 on: 26/09/20, 14:52 »
Vrw100 itís so difficult I know, I feel the same, the wait is endless made worse by quarantine. I donít feel any symptoms just tired but I feel thatís from all the meds.

Iím keeping everything crossed for you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #601 on: 26/09/20, 19:02 »
    I know exactly what you mean about tiredness Shoegals. I sleep for a solid 12 hours and still have the cheek to yawn my way through the day. I'm thinking its the combinarion of lubion injections and not being able to leave the house for distraction tactics. I've managed to tick 1 thing off my to do list in the whole week I've had off. The rest of the time has been spent watching escape to the country!!! Talk about having the fed ups:-(
    Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #602 on: 26/09/20, 19:51 »
    The quarantine has put me off another cycle I just donít think I can feel this restricted again, plus I was supposed to work from home next week and now I canít due to a dispute with the management team. Totally fed up - gonna have some chocolate and watch some Xmas movies I think!

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #603 on: 26/09/20, 20:21 »
    Just popping in to wish you luck for tomorrow vrw100. Sending you so much luck xxxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #604 on: 26/09/20, 20:55 »
    Thanks Love_lucy, thats really sweet of you.

Shoegals, I couldn't agree more about another cycle. DH and I were just discussing the fact that Spain is no longer viable with all the covid restrictions  We would need to seriously consider our next move from here. Those were our last 2 blasts with that donor, so we have no more FET options; it would be starting over from scratch.  But 3 weeks of annual leave per transfer just isn't viable as an option. We only did it this time because the odds of success were raised with a double transfer. I don't even have 3 weeks of annual leave left now and the new annual leave doesn't start until April next year.

Ah well, decisions to be made in the days and weeks ahead I guess. In the meantime, fingers crossed for us all.

Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #605 on: 27/09/20, 06:38 »
    Vrw100 wishing the best of luck with your test this morning. I have a candle lighting for you and keeping everything crossed for you that it's a BFP. Xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #606 on: 27/09/20, 08:40 »
    Thank you Bailey, I really appreciate your kindness, but sadly its a negative for me :-(.

DH and I will really have to think about what to do now. Darn this pandemic.

Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #607 on: 27/09/20, 08:43 »
    So sorry to hear that vrw100. It is difficult when you put everything into a transfer and it's a negative result. Thinking of you both this morning. Xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #608 on: 27/09/20, 09:03 »
    Thank you Bailey. Gutted and not sure where to turn next. I guess the first step is a review with Dr Castillo next week. Because if 2 top quality, genetically tested donor eggs fail, then Im not sure where that leaves us

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #609 on: 27/09/20, 09:32 »
    Vrw100 Iím so sorry to hear this, big hugs to you both. I know itís so gut wrenching when It doesnít work. I hope you can get a review with dr Castillo soon and see what your next steps are. Iím so so sorry I wish we could change the result for you xx