* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47031 times)

0 Members

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #610 on: 27/09/20, 10:00 »
Iím so sorry vrw100, iím sure it must be heartbreaking and I hope you have the support there to get through this. Lots for you and DH to think about but take some time to process all this if you need to. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #611 on: 27/09/20, 16:42 »
    Thank you girls. We have spent the day on the beach with the dog, and there is nothing quite like the sea to calm frazzled nerves and put the world to rights xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #612 on: 27/09/20, 19:27 »
    Vrw100 this journey is so unfair. I hope your trip to the beach did you the world of good xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #613 on: 27/09/20, 22:03 »
    Thanks Shoegals. It blew away a few cobwebs. We walked for 6-7 miles along the beach so it did us the world of good. I guess this just wasn't our time. We do have some very challenging decisions to make going forward though. We don't know what to do next, but its a challenge for another day; today is done. I hope you're feeling good chica, stay strong and positive.

Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #614 on: 28/09/20, 07:04 »
    You have a really strong attitude vrw100. Glad you have the support in DH and are finding ways to help yourself through this. Sending you lots of love and hugs as you make your decisions on how to move forward. Will IB have a consultation with you to share their thoughts?xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #615 on: 28/09/20, 10:06 »
    Thank you Love_Lucy. I can't say that I feel very strong or positive but there seems little point in dwelling in sadness either I guess. I'm trying to arrange a review meeting with Dr Castillo ASAP because the most important thing is that we are able to make decisions about what to do from this point.

Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #616 on: 29/09/20, 11:50 »
    Woop woop, you're fully 1 week down in the 2ww Shoegals. Well done you. How are you feeling?

Bailey, are you any further forward with timescales on the transfer?

Xx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #617 on: 29/09/20, 14:33 »
    I'm waiting for the eggs to be transferred to London. Not had word on that yet. Also have a pre-treatment appointment with the doctor on the 8th of October. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #618 on: 29/09/20, 15:30 »
    Hi vrw100 - Iím going a little loonie tbh. Tomorrow should have been my beta but canít have it due to quarantine. I think I might test anyway as I wouldíve normally on beta day.

How are you doing? Any news back from IB?

Big hugs
    Xxx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #619 on: 29/09/20, 17:53 »
    Best of luck with your test tomorrow shoegals. Keeping everything crossed for you and a BFP. Xxx