* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47039 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #620 on: 29/09/20, 17:54 »
Ps I'll light a candle for you too. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #621 on: 29/09/20, 20:14 »
    Oh my, Shoegals, I'm rooting for you for tomorrow. I have everything crossed and I've told the dog to cross his paws too.
    Bailey, I hope those wee eggs are getting a limo to London and not risking it on public transport ;-). They are after all precious cargo.

We spoke to Dr Castillo today. Basically we have just been unlucky to date because 80% of patients have had success by the time they have had as many rounds as us.  But he is very positive that the next round should change our luck because there are no issues or problems to account for.

So we are going with a new donor and another round. I only have 3 weeks annual leave left between now and April next year so I can only have 1 shot at this with the new donor eggs.  If the first shot isn't successful, then all will need to go on hold until the new annual leave year in April.

I'm hopeful but a little tired that lady luck seems to bypass us. But positive thinking. We should have another round probably in November, so thats good news xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #622 on: 29/09/20, 20:47 »
    Wishing you so much luck for tomorrow shoegals!! Hoping you get to see those 2 lines!

Vrw100 thatís great youíve managed to speak to your doctor and you have a plan for how to move forward with it. Praying this donor spins your luck around!! Also praying that the quarantine rules change by the time your cycle comes so youíre not having to use so much annual leave.

Bailey thatís great you have your appointment booked in. Feels like things are starting to happen rather being in that waiting limbo. Maybe you and vrw100 will cycle at the same time :)

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #623 on: 29/09/20, 21:35 »
    Bailey, thank you. Iím so delighted things are moving for you now and as love Lucy says maybe you and vrw100 will be cycle buddies.

vrw100 so glad you got to talk to dr Castillo and have a plan in place. I really hope that the travel restrictions are lifted by the time you travel, there is talk of a rapid test at airports so fingers crossed this is in place for you.

Love_lucy how are you feeling? How many weeks are you now?

I donít know if Iíll be able to sleep tonight but thanks for your good wishes for whatever result tomorrow brings.

Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #624 on: 30/09/20, 07:08 »
    Thank you so much for your kind words and thoughts. Shoegals thinking of you this morning. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #625 on: 30/09/20, 17:12 »
    Hey Ladies

So it was a BFP for us this am. Still cant quite believe it but the lines were very clear.

Still very early and i miss not having the beta for the reassurance. Not sure if its worthwhile getting it next week when the quarantine is over. I will see what IB say.

Shoegals xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #626 on: 30/09/20, 21:30 »
    Congratulations shoegals, thatís such lovely news. I know being early makes everything so anxious right now so if a blood test will help give you your reassurance then book one in for when your self isolation is over.

Iím doing well ladies, still getting the anxiety daily. Iíll be 8 weeks on Friday and am counting down to being out the main danger period.

Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #627 on: 30/09/20, 23:16 »
    Oh my goodness, uber congrats Shoegals!! Thats amazing news. I would still go for the blood test just to finally have a positive hcg test.

Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #628 on: 1/10/20, 01:07 »
    Congratulations shoegals. Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #629 on: 1/10/20, 20:02 »
    Thanks so much everyone.

Love_lucy 8 weeks already, itís hard not to worry isnít it?

I suppose every woman is a worrier no matter what.

Vrw100 and bailey Iíll keep lighting the candles for you both, absolutely rooting for you both for the next couple of months. Keep us updated on how things are going for you both.

Xxx