* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47019 times)

0 Members

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #630 on: 6/10/20, 11:52 »
Hi ladies, I unfortunately have some bad news. I had a bit of spotting over the weekend and then had a scan this morning. Baby was only measuring 5w6d and no longer had a heartbeat. Iím devastated. I honestly thought everything was ok and was feeling positive about it. I have to wait and see if anything happens naturally and then go back in 2 weeks for medical intervention if not

I know a couple of you have probably been through this before so any advice you can give to prepare me for what Ďs to come would really help xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #631 on: 6/10/20, 12:03 »
    Love_Lucy so sorry to read this has happened. I hope you have a supportive family around you. Sending you virtual hugs. I have a little experience of miscarriages'. With my first I had a d&c which was because I just wanted it to be over. The second time I had medical management which involved them putting the pessary high up in the vagina and then after about 24 hours I passed the sacs. On the third occasion I decided to do it naturally after I stopped the medication the bleeding started within a couple of days and I passed the sac at home. On all occasions there was some physical discomfort or pain but I think the emotional pain is worse. Give yourself time to grieve the loss of your baby. xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #632 on: 6/10/20, 20:15 »
    Oh dear god, I'm so incredibly sorry Love_Lucy. I don't have the words to make it right for you but I'm sending you lots of love and big hugs. That really is a dreadful thing to happen.  This journey can be so hard but thats a really cruel blow 💔💔💔

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #633 on: 7/10/20, 09:54 »
    Love_lucy I am so sorry to read this news. My heart breaks for you. I really donít know what to say and anything I do seems so insignificant for your loss.

I had two m/c both happened naturally, it is uncomfortable and emotional and I really hope it passes quick for you.

Here for you through this for any chatting you want to do.

Sending huge virtual hugs, really wish I could change this for you.

Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #634 on: 10/10/20, 14:19 »
    Love_lucy how are you doing? Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #635 on: 10/10/20, 15:14 »
    Thanks for checking in on me Bailey, and to the other ladies for your support and sharing your experience. I feel like iím still in shock but almost like iíve accepted it. Bleeding has started, probably because I stopped taking the meds but no signs of little bub passing yet. Iím quite scared to be honest and wish I could just have the procedure now and get it over and done with.

Howís everyone else doing? Shoegals did you end up having a blood test and do you know when your scan will be? Bailey how did your appointment go?

Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #636 on: 10/10/20, 18:14 »
    I never had our appointment. According to the clinic the doctor and another member of the team rang my phone and I never answered so it's been rescheduled to the 16th of October.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #637 on: 11/10/20, 11:50 »
    Love_Lucy, my heart goes out to you and I hope that things start progressing sooner, rather than later for your sake.  I have picked up the phone so many times in the last few days to message you, but I just didn't know what to say that wouldn't upset you and make things worse. I've never been pregnant so I have no experience to offer but its just so sad after the arduous journey you've been on. Look after yourself at this horrible time. Sending you huge hugs from our house xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #638 on: 12/10/20, 11:25 »
    Thanks vrw100, donít worry about having the right words to say, itís just rubbish and having you ladies thinking of me and supporting me is enough.

I go through moments of acceptance that this wasnít meant to be, to full on breakdowns about how unfair this is and why me.

Iíll be ok though, time will heal and seeing the strength in ladies like Bailey who keep going will give me the strength to keep going.

Hope youíre all doing ok. Hope your appointment goes well on Friday Bailey and thereís no further delays xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #639 on: 12/10/20, 15:41 »
    Love_lucy after everything you've had to go through this is just not fair. I hope each day will give you more strength and help ease the hurt.

Bailey - how did they both ring the wrong number  ^bigbad^  I hope your appt goes well this week too.

Vrw100 - How are you doing?

I had a bleed at the weekend, 5 weeks now and similar timing to a bleed in the pregnancy with my DS. Had a scan with my consultant, she said the sac was there thinks she could see the start of the fetal pole but its so early anything could happen.  I have to wait 10 days for my official early scan and hope that everything is ok then, I guess I will just wait and see but feel like i'm holding my breath again.

Hugs to everyone
    xxx