* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 47036 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #640 on: 14/10/20, 08:16 »
Oh Shoegals, that must be so hard to wait 10 days for the scan. Hoping and praying that everything is well for you.

Love_Lucy, its so unfair that this has happened to you. You have every right to go through waves of anger and feeling as though life is treating you unfairly.  Its almost better to have a negative from the start than have to go through a miscarriage. Its so cruel.

And you have your call with the clinic on Friday Bailey. Thats great news. Let's hope you get some indication of timescales from there.

We are starting with a new donor and IB are PGA testing the eggs this time. Hopefully we will be good to go this side of Christmas, but the timescales are tight.

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #641 on: 14/10/20, 09:32 »
    vrw100 - That's great news that they are ready to go with Donor and testing the eggs.I guess going again so soon means your tests are all up to date and you're ready.

I'll say a prayer you get your Christmas wish xxx. 

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #642 on: 14/10/20, 10:35 »
    Shoegals - I had spotting at 5 weeks both this time and with my daughter as well. It seems to be a common thing with a few people I know also having a bit of blood at 5 weeks after IVF.  Fingers crossed for you itís all ok and you get your reassurance soon.

Vrw100- hope you manage to get in before christmas! Itís a good call on getting them tested and hopefully this new donor brings you lots of luck! Iím actually going to see if my frozen embryos can be tested as Iíd really like to avoid going through this ever again and knowing the chromosomes are normal will help in the decision of how we move forward.

I felt iíd be insensitive in saying Iíd rather of had a BFN than go through this as I know thereís many women doing what they can to just see those 2 lines but to be honest it is how iím feeling. Iíd rather had not been given this pregnancy than being given it and getting it taken away. Feels like iím back to square one and extra delays of getting my body back in a position to try again.

Sending you all love and light xxx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #643 on: 14/10/20, 11:53 »
    Love_lucy I cannot blame you for feeling that way. It's such a difficult thing to go through when you have a miscarriage. I too often thought that I would rather not have fallen pregnant only to lose it but I also think that at least I did fall pregnant and it just was not meant to be. Also from falling pregnant and miscarrying I have learnt that I have immune issues within my womb. Hopefully with the new treatment we can achieve a lasting pregnancy and get our much wanted take home baby.
    Shoegals please god your scan is all good. When are you having the scan?
    VRW-100 great news that you have a plan in place to start things moving again.
    AFM we have a scan and nurse planning meeting and bloods on Thursday. Then on Friday we have a phonecall with the doctor. Please God it all goes to plan. XXX

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #644 on: 14/10/20, 14:40 »
    Love_Lucy - I totally felt the same way after our m/c as I felt I could have been spared the heartbreak of such an even bigger loss. The only thing I can take from them now is that it uncovered issues I had with my lining and a diagnosis of graves disease that I may have never known otherwise. Have IB made any suggestions about your next step, sorry you are probably not ready to think of that yet!

Bailey - Good Luck with the appointment tomorrow, I really hope you get your much deserved and longed for baby and I have everything crossed for you. Will your treatment take place before Christmas too?

My scan is this day week, I really don't know what to think, so anxious. Just praying its all ok in there, I have the path worn to the loo at this stage.

Shoegals xx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #645 on: 14/10/20, 14:57 »
    Shoegals
    We hope to do a transfer in November time. So please God it happens. Got a lovely email off IB today asking after us both and wondering if we were planning any more treatment. Baby dust to everyone. XXX

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #646 on: 14/10/20, 16:22 »
    Bailey that's fantastic so not too long to wait.

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #647 on: 16/10/20, 02:24 »
    Hi ladies, a quick update from me. Had our scan and nurse planning meeting today. All went well and transfer planned for November. Getting excited now. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #648 on: 16/10/20, 10:57 »
    Bailey - that's fantastic news. I'm keeping everything crossed for you xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #649 on: 16/10/20, 11:58 »
    Bailey thatís great news, hoping the time flys by for you and you get to start your cycle soon!

Shoegals - when is your scan? You mentioned it in your previous reply but thereís a typo I couldnít work out 😁 hope youíre feeling well anyway and havenít had any more spotting

Thank you for giving your perspectives on miscarrying and how itís taught you things. Hopefully something positive (pun intended :) ) will come from this for me.

I had a confirmation scan this morning and was shocked to hear that itís all gone. Iíve only had a period like bleed and hardly any cramping, havenít had to take medication or use anything more than maxi pads. Iím not sure how to feel about it. On one hand it feels a relief that itís all over with such little trauma but on the other Iím just confused as to where the baby went and feel like I didnít get my closure of something more final happening. Iíve most likely absorbed the baby. Iím also worried that itís not actually over and something more is coming...even though they reassured me that they checked everywhere on the scan and there was nothing to be seen.

Iíve emailed IB today to ask about next steps so hopefully we can get a plan in place for how to move forward. 

Sending you all love and was thinking about you all last night and the babies weíve prayed for and never got to meet when lighting a candle for baby loss awareness day xxx