* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 45634 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #650 on: 16/10/20, 13:57 »
Love_Lucy - my scan is next Wednesday. I've had no more spotting just little pinkish when i wipe or when use the cyclogest. I don't know what to think but I will just hope and pray all is well.

I am glad that your scan confirmed that everything is clear now. Its ironic isn't it,  just like that everything is clear, if only the heartache could go at the same time and as quick.  ^hugme^

I was thinking of you all last night when I lit my candle for baby loss awareness too. Its at times like these and on the infertility journey we just don't realize or acknowledge our own strength.

xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #651 on: 16/10/20, 14:26 »
    Hi ladies
    Shoegals best of luck with your scan. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything is good with baby.
    Love_lucy I always felt that having a plan to move forward helps a little as it gives you something else to think about.
    AFM I had my appointment today with the doctor. She just wanted to see that everything was clear with the plan from yesterday. We will only transfer 1 embryo as the donors are young. Baby dust to all. Xxx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #652 on: 20/10/20, 11:51 »
    Shoegals best of luck with your scan tomorrow. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #653 on: 20/10/20, 12:43 »
    Thanks Bailey...so nervous but just praying   ^pray^

xxx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #654 on: 20/10/20, 12:44 »
    I will light a candle for you. Xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #655 on: Yesterday at 10:41 »
    Best of luck for today Shoegals  ^pray^

Bailey - Glad your appointment went well. Do you know what the plan is now? You're right that having a plan for how things are going to move forward does help.

I had a consultation with IB and have agreed I can try again in Jan which is what I expected. Now I'm just going to throw myself into Christmas to give me a good distraction. Have already been buying loads and keep having to remind myself that I have another cycle to pay for so need to be less spendy!!

Has anyone ever been told their grading for their embryos? I always see it on other boards of people saying what grade their embryo was but I've never been told. I asked in my consultation and was told that they never freeze anything that they don't think is viable so they'd regard them all top quality. I just wanted to be a bit more informed so I can be realistic about my chances moving forward.

i asked about testing the embryos as well but they explained it's a big process which could impact the embryos so I'll just have to have faith, go with it and hope for the best outcome.

xx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #656 on: Yesterday at 15:51 »
    Yes love_lucy we have a plan. Starting medication with next period transfer middle of November if all goes well. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #657 on: Yesterday at 22:46 »
    Scan went well today, all measuring well and heartbeat flickering away. She could see the source of the bleed, a good bit away from the sac. Back in two weeks for another scan so hopefully all progresses well.

Love_lucy - Iím glad to have your plan for January, the time will fly by. How are you feeling now? I asked about grading on our Frosties and was told the same thing, I never persued it but Iím sure If you said itís something that would put your mind at ease they would share the information.

Bailey - thatís only a couple of weeks now really, hope you are feeling good.

Vrw100 - hope you are well too if youíre checking in

Xxx