* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52459 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #670 on: 30/10/20, 21:50 »
Ah, goodness, well I have everything crossed for a safe transfer this time Bailey xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #671 on: 2/11/20, 10:57 »
    Thank you vrw100. xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #672 on: 2/11/20, 15:50 »
    Hi ladies, I think I must have turned the notifications off to this thread. I was thinking how I hadn't heard any updates and then came on to see I'd missed some.

Vrw100 - hope you're feeling better about things and it's great you have a new plan in place. It really is baffalling how the great quality blasts failed but I'm glad IB are supporting with a new donor seeing as everything else was tested. Testing the embryos will give you that extra reassurance this time around as well. Is the new lockdown in England going to impact you much? I've not looked in to what's happening to flights etc. Really hope not as it's the last thing you'll need when so close. Do IB already have you DHs sperm so he doesn't have to travel?

Shoegals - Glad you're feeling well and everything still seems on track. Best of luck with next scan, how many weeks will you be?

Bailey - how exciting it's all happening!! I remember when you first said it would be November and that still felt a while away. It's come around so quickly!! How many eggs to you have from this frozen batch and when do they do the actual fertilising? I don't know much about the process when using frozen eggs.

AFM - I'm still trying my best to keep distracted. I did a test last week and it was still showing as positive although very faint so going to do another one tomorrow and hope it comes back negative. Very strange that all these years I've done these tests praying and holding them up to the light to try and see a postive and now hoping to see a stark white one! It will be the next step in getting past this and then hopefully my period will come and I'll be back on track to trying again.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #673 on: 2/11/20, 16:03 »
    Thanks love-lucy it has come around quickly in the end. Cannot believe i have my scan on Friday to check my lining and if all is ok then we are good to go ahead.
    I know that feeling when you just want things to be final and complete so you feel you can move forward. Please god tomorrow's test is a negative for you. XXX

Offline jennyH1

modify
    « Reply #674 on: 5/11/20, 16:09 »
    Hi ladies,

I really hope you don't mind me jumping in here!! I've read back on some of your posts. Congrats to those who are now preggers...fantastic... and so so sorry to those of you who haven't had that luck yet. I know how it feels. Hope your ok and making plans for the future.

I'm having IVF in spain too although not IB but UR Vistahermosa in Alicante. We're on our 3rd cycle with donor eggs. One pregnancy that resulted in early miscarriage. Otherwise BFNs. You'd be starting to loose hope.
    I'm flying to Alicante this month and it'll be my first time since Covid. I'd be lying if I said I'm not nervous with the whole "state of emergency" in Spain, trouble with flights accommodation and worrying about trying to not contract Covid and all the little added stressors the pandemic has brought us.  As if IVF hasn't always been tough enough  :-[

I started a thread called "Covid tips for travelling to Spain". Artypants pinned it so it would stay at the top of the list so all travelling could view it.

I'm just wondering if any of you guys who have been over there during Covid could add any tips or info or bits of advice to it?? Even the smallest things will help. I'm feeling nervous and would sooo appreciate it!!

Thanks so so much.

Ps If anyone doesn't want to post there please feel free to PM me.

Even just info on how you found the airport or Alicante would be great.

Thanks so so much ladies and baby dust to us all  ^fairydust^

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #675 on: 6/11/20, 13:46 »
    Hi Ladies

I did not receive any notifications to the posts here.

Love_Lucy - how are you doing, have you had a negative test since or any sign of your period? When are you planning on going back for another cycle.

Bailey - Hope your scan went well today, when will your transfer be?

JennyH - I will post on your Covid Tips for travelling in Spain now.

I had a scan yesterday (9weeks) and all is going well with bubs. Still early days so still keeping everything crossed.

Hope you all have a great weekend
    Shoegals x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #676 on: 6/11/20, 15:45 »
    Had my scan and lovely lining 12mm just having the intralipids now. Shoegals delighted to hear that your scan went well. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #677 on: 6/11/20, 16:07 »
    Bailey 12mm lining wow that is great news :-)

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #678 on: 6/11/20, 18:57 »
    Transfer possibly for Monday the 16th of November. It's getting close now. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #679 on: 7/11/20, 07:22 »
    Oh thatís fantastic Bailey. I have everything crossed for you xx