* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52761 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #690 on: 12/11/20, 10:39 »
Hi Love_Lucy, glad to hear you can try again in December, thats really great news. We may be over there at the same time.

We had 12 eggs collected from the donor yesterday, 11 were mature and 9 of them fertilised. So its onto 5 days lab time and then a biopsy to test them.  I'm aiming for transfer at the end of December but I will need to wait and see if its feasible with flights to be honest.

Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #691 on: 12/11/20, 10:54 »
    Thanks Love_lucy. We had six eggs and none survived the thaw but reflecting on it I'm happy they failed now rather than not fertilising, not implanting or worse still a miscarraige. Please God you get your period soon. xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #692 on: 12/11/20, 19:06 »
    Its really sad that 3 of us are going back through the washing machine cycle yet again but I reckon that if we stay positive then good things will come to us all eventually.  Shoegals is our cover girl for all our positive thoughts because she is evidence that it can go the right way. And at least we have strictly come dancing to keep us going over the next few weeks girls 😜 xx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #693 on: 13/11/20, 00:45 »
    Hi ladies,

I'm new here and have been reading your posts. 

I'm having IVF at IB Alicante and just completed a cycle with DE which failed. My blood test was yesterday and I'm still waiting for the results but I also took a home pregnancy test which was negative.

I'm feeling very disappointed and down as I thought we might have some luck after 3 failed IVF cycles in London with my OE. I'm with Dr. Llacer and although I made him aware I have an immunes issue (have known this from my previous IVF cycle) he wasn't keen to discuss immunes therapy. He was willing to prescribe Prednisolone but nothing more. We have 2 frozen embryos left but I'm really not feeling hopeful.

What immunes therapy did you receive if you needed it and did you have it done at IB? The next cycle will be our last shot at this and we need to go all out.

Would love to get your thoughts as feeling really lost right now.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #694 on: 13/11/20, 08:56 »
    Hi hope175, when I was at ib they also didn't acknowledge my immune issues even though I had all the Chicago tests and endometrial biopsy to say my womb was over active with natural killer cells. They would only give me steroids. I think visterhermosa in Alicante will threat immunes. Before I switched clinic I was going to cycle with ib but have my immunes separately in London.  Best of luck with your journey. Xxx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #695 on: 13/11/20, 16:38 »
    Hi Bailey77,

Thank you for taking the time to respond to me. I have contacted the clinic today which I cycled with a few years ago as they treated me for Immunes. They said they would be happy to support me for immunes which is quite reassuring. I have my follow up consultation next week with IB, so it will be interesting to hear what my doctor is going to suggest going forward.

Do you mind me asking who you are doing your immunes with in London?

Sorry you have had to also go through a difficult and long journey and I wish you all the best too xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #696 on: 13/11/20, 17:26 »
    Hi Hope175,  I'm really sorry that your first transfer didn't work but keep the faith because you still have 2 embies left. And its great that IB can support the immune issues. So much easier than going between 2 clinics xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #697 on: 13/11/20, 17:28 »
    Sorry Hope175,  I've just realised I read your post wrongly and you are still going between the 2 clinics. Apologies. And I haven't even had a glass of wine yet! Xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #698 on: 13/11/20, 20:54 »
    Hope175 we are having treatment at CARE London. So they are doing all the immune transfusion of intralipids. Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #699 on: 14/11/20, 13:37 »
    Great news ladies. We picked a new donor today. Just waiting on her personal letter to see if we will go with her. This time we decided to go with the larger set of 9 eggs.