* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 52466 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #710 on: 18/11/20, 11:15 »
Hi Ladies

Still not getting notifications here so sorry.

Hope175 - sorry to hear your test was negative, I dont have any experience with immune issues but I hope you have a good follow up with IB to see your next steps.

Vrw100 - We had 4 blasts from the 12 eggs retrieved also. I was worried at the time but now I obviously know they were fine as my little boy is one of them and the other is settling in nicely. I hope the tests come back all clear and you get to your transfer in December.

Bailey - So delighted your eggs are being shipped, I hope they arrive soon and you can get your transfer soon.

Love_Lucy - I hope your period has arrived and you can get back to IB in December too.

I am keeping everything crossed for you all for successful transfers and BFP's.

I am 11 weeks this week, starting to reduce the meds which I am a bit nervous about but I'll do what I am told.

Next week i have my first antenatal appt at the hospital so hope all is ok with bubba in there.

I am going to turn on the notifications again so I dont miss anything.

Shoegals xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #711 on: 18/11/20, 14:27 »
    Thanks Shoegals. Wishing you the best of luck with your appointment and happy to hear that baba is all snuggled in. xxx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #712 on: 18/11/20, 16:48 »
    Best of luck with your appointment Shoegals  :)

We had our follow up consultation with IB today and the Dr said he was very surprised the cycle didn't work.

My progesterone levels were low on the day of the transfer so for the next cycle he suggested Lubion injections and progesterone as soon as I start the treatment again. I only started using Lubion on the day of the transfer and was using Cyclogest twice a day. There was nothing else he wanted to change/add. We asked about immunes and he said there is no evidence to suggest it will help but he was willing to include everything we had asked for in the next treatment plan. As for the Intralipids I will have to get tested here to check my levels and also have it administered here.

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #713 on: 18/11/20, 21:57 »
    Hope175 that sounds very positive. I hope got can get the intralipids arranged now and get ready for your next cycle ASAP.

Offline jennyH1

modify
    « Reply #714 on: 19/11/20, 14:44 »
    IMPORTANT MESSAGE

Girls there are new restrictions for entering Spain as of next Monday Nov 23rd
    I've put the info on the Covid tips for travelling to Spain thread so have a read!!!

It's not getting any easier is it  :-\

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #715 on: 19/11/20, 17:53 »
    Oh God, not more issues with getting to spain!! Thanks for the heads up Jenny.  I won't be alone in being gutted if we can't get out in December.

Shoegals, I'm so happy that you're nearly at the first safety point. Just keep taking it easy. Unfortunately another drop off of the egg count is expected after testing. But on the positive side, those eggs wouldn't have made it anyway. 2 weeks is a long wait for the results.

Hope175, you have my sympathies with the lubion injections. I had them on my last cycle and they really weren't very pleasant, but if they do the job, then I'm happy to carry on with them.

Finhers crossed spain doesn't close its borders or there will be some really disappointed ladies on here.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #716 on: 20/11/20, 00:01 »
    Vrw100 - I donít think spain will close its borders they are just making Covid tests mandatory on arrival. So just like the last time. I know the two weeks are tough to wait but hopefully none of them will drop off after testing. Keeping everything crossed 🤞

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #717 on: 20/11/20, 10:50 »
    Hi ladies,
    We had our chat with the doctor yesterday. Of course she could offer no insight into why none of the eggs failed to thaw. But she gave the go ahead to do a transfer in December with the new batch of eggs. Getting excited again and please God this time they actually defrost. xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #718 on: 20/11/20, 10:53 »
    Bailey that is great news, Iíve everything crossed for you xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #719 on: 20/11/20, 11:06 »
    Thanks Shoegals xxx