* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 73078 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #730 on: 24/11/20, 15:24 »
Ali's pharmacy in shadwell does. At least they did last time i needed medication.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #731 on: 24/11/20, 15:25 »
    It's literally minutes from the station.

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #732 on: 24/11/20, 15:26 »
    Thanks Bailey. I will give them a call.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #733 on: 24/11/20, 18:53 »
    Thanks Shoegals, I look them up and see if they can help.
    Brilliant news Bailey, its all starting to pick up pace now that you're booking the scan! Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #734 on: 24/11/20, 20:57 »
    Hi ladies, still not getting notifications and keep forgetting to check in!!

Bailey, 9 eggs sounds very promising!! Fingers crossed all is well at your scan next week and these eggs bring you so much luck.

Vrw100 - hoping you can navigate around these new rules. Honestly, the last thing we need is trying to sort out travel rules in thess already stressful times.

Shoegals - hoping youíve safely reached the 12 week mark and your antenatal appointment went well

Hope175 - Best of luck with the next cycle. Itís great that the clinic did listen to you and allowed you to get the immunes this time round, hopefully theyíll be whatís needed to get you your BFP

AFM - Iím feeling quite down at the moment.  Still waiting for my period :( had a few cramps and have been hormonal which keeps making me think itís coming but nothing yet. This whole thing really does mess with your head, from weeks of praying I donít see any bleeding to now wishing it was there. I feel like it just keeps delaying being able to try again. I guess at this rate its looking more like late Jan/Feb time that iíll be able to transfer.

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #735 on: 25/11/20, 10:44 »
    Thanks Love_Lucy

Fingers crossed your period will start soon and you get going. My period has been long (9 days) after coming off the meds and I'm not sure if that's normal. Hoping it will stop soon so it doesn't mess my cycle but I'm happy that I'll be taking Prostap injection so there won't be any problems.

Bailey - I rang Ali's Pharmacy and they're much more expensive than Asda Pharmacy and Fertility2u. Fertility2u is slightly cheaper than Asda because Asda don't accept IB prescription and it costs £100 to convert the prescription.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #736 on: 25/11/20, 19:30 »
    Ah, Love_Lucy, good to hear from you, but I'm sorry that things aren't moving along faster. Lets hope it happens any day now because it would be a wonderful Christmas present for you to get out in December. Dont give up hope yet, but I totally understand that you're feeling pretty flat. Its the world's worst roller coaster this.

Hopeful175, I didn't realise asda didn't accept IB prescriptions. When we started out, we got our first few prescriptions from our local Lloyd's pharmacy, but the process was painful because the prescriptions didn't meet their standards. We shifted to fertilityforu and haven't had any more issues since then.

We have finally had some great news today. I've been phoning around testing centres and laboratories for about a week, trying to find someone who can carry out a PCR test on Xmas eve and get the result out to us by 27th December.  No one was able to do it because of Xmas closing times. I really thought we were out for this cycle as a result. But just today, Edinburgh airport have started doing PCR tests that are run through a company called Expresstests UK. And they are operating the whole way through Xmas! Happy days! They said they could take the swab test on Xmas eve and I would get the result on Xmas day. That would allow me to fly on the 27th.  I really really hope that nothing goes wrong to mess it up, but in theory at least, its possible. What a relief.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #737 on: 26/11/20, 11:00 »
    VRW100 that's fantastic news its about time they set up at the airports to assist and be more flexible for essential travel.

Bailey - not long now until your scan and intralipids  ^reiki^

Hope - glad you are all set for your intralipids and medication

Love_Lucy - I understand how much you must be hurting about everything, it is a difficult time, I planted a tree for each miscarraige I had, I felt it was a way of acknowledging them and in some ways it really helped me. I really hope your period comes soon, it is typical that when we want them they don't arrive and when we don't they arrive.

I am 12 weeks today, had my antenatal hospital appt and all is well and i am so grateful.

I am keeping the candles going ladies, I really really wish bfp's for you all.

xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #738 on: 26/11/20, 14:50 »
    Thanks shoegals. Delighted to hear that things are progressing nicely for you. Xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #739 on: 26/11/20, 17:33 »
    Brilliant Shoegals, I'm really chuffed for you. 12 weeks is big milestone to reach. Xx