* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64217 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #740 on: 29/11/20, 18:35 »
That's amazing Shoegals  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #741 on: 29/11/20, 20:20 »
    I have a little bit of a dillema.  My cycle started today....3 days early. We were planning for a transfer on 28th December because I can't get out to Spain before Xmas (can't get the time off work). But that means 29 days between cycle start date and transfer day. Does anyone know if that's feasible? I've always had the transfer around week 2-3, so I don't know if 4 weeks later is too late?

I've emailed IB and I know they will be able to give answers tomorrow. I'm just being impatient and wondered if any of you lovely ladies had any more info?

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #742 on: 29/11/20, 20:42 »
    Vrw100 I donít get periods so they were always able to prompt my cycle, sorry Iím not much good to you. Do you have to down regulate? I can imagine they will get you to start the meds early and leave you on them longer. Iím sure your coordinator will advise tomorrow and put your mind at ease, I know you must be anxious now so big hugs xxx.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #743 on: 29/11/20, 20:49 »
    Thanks Shoegals. I only had to regulate on the very first cycle, but never since then. I'll see what they say tomorrow. I just hope that they can keep things ticking along till the 28th. Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #744 on: 29/11/20, 22:09 »
    Vrw100 - is it a frozen cycle? I think theyíll just start your progesterone later if thats the case but iím also not the most reliable on info as the whole process still confuses me!
    Glad you were able to find somewhere to get the PCR testing and fingers crossed the dates still work out.

Shoegals - congrats on making it to the 12 week mark, itís so lovely to hear of the success and gives me hope. Keep lighting those candles for us!!

Hope175 - youíve probably got it all sorted now but Iíve always used fertility2u for any meds and really recommend their service,

Bailey - hope the scan and everything goes well this week, youíll be another step closer!

AFM - still waiting for my period!!! Going to call the EPU tomorrow as itís been 7 weeks since the miscarriage and see if they advise on any testing or if I just have to keep waiting.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #745 on: 30/11/20, 10:30 »
    Jeez Love_lucy, thats a long wait. What a shame. I really hope things move soon, or that the clinic have contingencies to move things along.

Yes, its the first frozen transfer with the new donor.

Xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #746 on: 30/11/20, 10:42 »
    Love_lucy I would definitely make a call to the clinic and see if they have any suggestions on the next step.

Vrw100 - hope you get some news from IB today, Iím sure everything will be fine for your transfer.

Bailey - best of luck this week

Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #747 on: 30/11/20, 11:17 »
    Hi ladies. Thank you for all your well wishes our scan and intralipids are on Wednesday. We will know that day when transfer will happen. Exciting times.
    Vrw100 please God you hera from IB soon about your transfer.
    Love_Lucy i hope you period comes soon. Strange that it's so delayed.
    Shoegals keep those candles going.
    Hope175 how are you getting on? Did you sort out your prostrap injection and who will you get to give it?
    Baby dust to all. XXX

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #748 on: 2/12/20, 19:23 »
    Hi ladies.  Scan went well today lining 7.7mm and ovaries quiet. Had the intralipids. Egg and sperm thaw tomorrow. Please God it goes well this time. Transfer up to the 8th of December. Xxx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #749 on: 2/12/20, 19:43 »
    Fantastic news Bailey. Fingers crossed all goes well tomorrow :)
    Do you mind me asking what immunes meds you're on, other than the Intralipds?

I received all the meds today from Fertility2u and all set to take Prostap on Monday which my husband will do. Although this is a frozen cycle, I asked for Prostap. IB said there is little risk of developing a follicle and therefore there wonít be a risk for ovulation but to be 100% sure that there wonít be any issues and also have more flexibility in terms of the dates for the transfer, I can take Prostap injection. I just wanted peace of mind :)
    Tomorrow I have a phone call with the clinic here for Immunes.

Love_Lucy - sorry to hear you're still waiting for your period.

Vrw100 - did you hear back from IB regarding a transfer date?