* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64537 times)

0 Members

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #750 on: 2/12/20, 19:47 »
I'm on 10mg prednisone but that is only because I have them left over from previous cycle. The clinic here would not prescribe steroids because of the coronavirus.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #751 on: 2/12/20, 19:54 »
    Oh really, I'm surprised the clinic here wouldn't prescribe them.

IB were not keen on Immunes but I told them I wanted to throw in everything. I was only on Prednisolone last cycle, but for this this cycle I asked them to add Clexane and Asprin as well.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #752 on: 2/12/20, 19:56 »
    Ah yeah I'm on progynova, progesterone, prednisone, aspirin, clexane and intralipids.

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #753 on: 2/12/20, 19:58 »
    So same as me. But I'll also be on Lubion.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #754 on: 2/12/20, 20:00 »
    I'm on lubion progesterone injections too.

Snap xxx
    Let's hope they are the magic combination we both need. Xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #755 on: 2/12/20, 20:16 »
    Thats great news Bailey. Praying that this cycle works for you.

I have to be honest and say that I'm a little disappointed in the communication from IB this week.

The egg test results should have been back on monday/Tuesday. I found out today that they won't be back until Friday this week. I then had to prompt IB to say that if we wouldn't be having a conversation until Friday, then what was I to do regarding medication (because you only have 5 days from the cycle start point to begin meds). At that point I got an email back to say to start 6mg of progynova today so that we wouldn't be out this cycle.  I just feel that if I hadn't prompted IB, then that may have gone un-noticed and that would have ruled me out this cycle.

Anyway, wingeing aside, we are still no further forward on the dates for this cycle at the moment. And until we get these test results on Friday, it would seem that we just need to sit tight. I have started progynova tonight so at least thats some progress.

Xx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #756 on: 2/12/20, 20:22 »
    Yes let's hope so Bailey  :)

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #757 on: 2/12/20, 20:23 »
    Vrw100 that's disappointing. Sometimes you have to keep on top of them. At least you've started the progynova and that's one step forward. Please God it goes well for you with your results on Friday. Xxx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #758 on: 2/12/20, 20:26 »
    Vrw100 - sorry to hear that. I agree with Bailey, it's good to keep on top them so that nothing is missed but I understand how you must be feeling. Starting on Progynova is definitely good progress.

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #759 on: 2/12/20, 21:33 »
    Bailey - thatís fantastic news - Iíll keep everything crossed for more good news tomorrow

Hope - glad youíve got all your meds now, when do you plan on your next transfer?

Vrw100 - I know what you mean about the communication sometimes. I found if I asked more than one question in an email I would only get an answer to one question. Iím not sure if thatís a work overload for them though. I hope she stays on top of the communication with you now and I will keep everything crossed for good news on Friday and that youíll get the thumbs up for your transfer.

Xxx