* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64572 times)

0 Members

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #760 on: 2/12/20, 21:54 »
Shoegals - I expect my period to arrive by the end of next week. I'm not sure when transfer will be but I'm thinking 1st week of January.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online shoegals

modify
    « Reply #761 on: 2/12/20, 22:12 »
    Thatís great hope x

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #762 on: 3/12/20, 15:09 »
    Bailey - so great to hear things are on track and hoping the thaw today all goes well. Praying you get the best Christmas present this year  ^pray^

vrw100 - I can see why you'd be dissapointment with the communication from IB, I've also found I have to be on top of them and usually end up calling them so I can get my answers immediatley. Thank god you checked and didn't rule yourself out this month. Fingers crossed you get great results tomorrow and can start looking forward to getting over there and having the transfer.

Hope175 - best of luck with starting the meds and beng on your way to a January transfer  :)

Shoegals - Hope you're still doing well lovely and some of that first trimester fatigue is starting to wear off

I'm feeling a bit better this week, work has been so busy and so distracting. Still no period though  :( I spoke to the EPU and they advised I speak to my GP as it's a little longer than they would expect so I have an appointment tommorrow. I've asked IB about when I could start a cycle seeing as it's been a while. The plan was that I could try again mid december but seeing as we're getting close to that point I'm wondering if I can start when my period comes or would I have to wait for the next one.

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #763 on: 3/12/20, 16:20 »
    Great news ladies. We were allocated 10 eggs instead of 9 and out of that all have thawed perfectly. They have been fertilised this afternoon with ICSI and we will find out tomorrow how many have fertilised. Keep the candles and prayers going everyone.
    Love_lucy happy to hear that you are feeling better and work is a distraction. Fingers crossed your period shows soon. Let us know how it goes with your gp. Xxx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #764 on: 3/12/20, 16:29 »
    Amazing news Bailey!! You must have been so anxious after what happened to the eggs last time. Sending lots of good vibes to getting them all fertilised!

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #765 on: 3/12/20, 16:30 »
    Thanks love_lucy. Xxx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #766 on: 3/12/20, 17:19 »
    That's great news Bailey  :)

Love_lucy - fingers crossed you period shows soon.

Vrw100 - who have you been allocated? I've got Virginia and she is amazing. She always responds quickly and I've not had any problems with communication. My only disappointment is that from the outset, I asked IB if they deal with Immunes and they said they do, which is why I chose this clinic. I didn't want to deal with 2 clinics but this is the only way forward for me.

I've had a call today with my clinic in London for immunes, and they're going to call me again tomorrow to confirm how best to proceed once they've spoken with the main doctor. I'm feeling a little stressed and anxious  :(

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #767 on: 3/12/20, 18:56 »
    Thanks hope175. Please God it goes well for you and they give the go ahead for your immune treatment. Xxx

Online shoegals

modify
    « Reply #768 on: 3/12/20, 22:48 »
    Love_lucy let us know how your gp visit goes, they might give you something to bring on a bleed.

Bailey thatís great news, I have the candles lighting here and will keep everything crossed for good news tomorrow.

Hope I know it can be anxious waiting on calls back from the clinic but Iím sure all will be fine.

Vrw100 how are you doing?

Xxx

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #769 on: 4/12/20, 10:41 »
    Hi All,

I still keep an eye on the goings on on here and try to offer help and advise where i can.
    Bailey - so pleased this set of eggs has thawed and fingers crossed for some damn fine blasts 🤞
    Hope - good luck with the immunes. I did 2 cycles with immunes but for me they made no difference and had my twins without any immunes at all. We do what we have to to get that take home baby for sure. Hopefully they give you what you need 🤞
    Vrw - i had Rebecca and had the same issue with communication and was in the same boat with regards to asking them if i should be starting meds and risked not starting them when i should have. Even on transfer day they cocked up a bit, we arrived at 11 and they said transfer would be around 12:30, ish so i had a wee as i was bursting then 10 mins later they cme and got me and said we're doing the transfer now!!! I was like poop you need to give me a litre of water 😂 needless to say they could transfer as my bladder was too empty and ended up back in my room for 2 hrs 😩 it all came good though as it was success 😍
    Shoegals - big congrats on your successful cycle 💓
    Love_lucy - so sorry to see you lost the pregnancy. Having lost many i can safely say each one was different. I was jn the same situation as yourself with one of mine and it took 7 weeks for my hcg to zero out even though i lost it at around 6 weeks. Once my hcg hit zero it was then around 30-33 days till i got my period. When your hcg drops to normal range your cycle starts so it classes as day 1, my cycle was normally around 28 average but it did take longer for the 1st to come. I would say don't rush into the next cycle and get the period due and another under your belt before doing the next transfer. Better to give your uterus time to replenish properly (well that's what i've been told with all my miscarriages) especially if your paying for ivf. Most of mine were natural conceptions so if yuo was on the natural route then i'd say sod it go for it but if you're paying i wouldn't rush for sure. Good luck with the dr's and i hope things return back to normal for you quickly... it's far from an easy journey that's for sure xx