* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64835 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #780 on: 8/12/20, 07:48 »
Sorry folks, I've not been getting notifications. I really hope all went well yesterday Bailey and everything is firmly crossed for you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #781 on: 8/12/20, 07:52 »
    Sorry again Bailey, today is the 9th! I thought it was the 10th today. Still keeping everything crossed for you xx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #782 on: 8/12/20, 14:18 »
    Hi ladies. Transfer all done and let's hope it sticks because it's looks like we will have nothing to freeze. Xxx

Online shoegals

modify
    « Reply #783 on: 8/12/20, 14:19 »
    Bailey sending you lots of sticky vibes, go and rest up now and be good to yourself x

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #784 on: 8/12/20, 16:07 »
    Lots of rest today Bailey, take care of yourself and get ready for the crazy emotions of the 2ww.

Sorry to hear you might not have any to freeze, hopefully that changes.

How many did you transfer?

Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #785 on: 8/12/20, 16:55 »
    Glad it all went well Bailey and I really hope santa brings you an early Xmas pressie of a positive result. Its really disheartening the way these numbers drop and I'm sorry you have none to freeze but let's stay positive, and pray that 1 is all you need xx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #786 on: 8/12/20, 17:07 »
    Thank you so much for kind words. I must admit I lost alot of my positivity when the embryologist spoke to me about the other embryos but slowly I'm becoming more positive about the situation. After all it could be the one. Xxx

Btw we only transferred one embryo and if the other two don't make it that means out of ten eggs and sperm from healthy donors only one made it. Which I think is quite poor really.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #787 on: 8/12/20, 19:48 »
    Yeh, I kinda agree to be honest Bailey. Young, healthy donors; you expect to have a decent number. But it looks like you will end up with 1 out of 10, and we ended up with only 2 out of 12.  I also see a lot of people talking about much bigger numbers than these on the forums, so I guess it maybe sets an unrealistic expectation.  Lets hope that quality wins over quantity and it really does only take 1 xx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #788 on: 8/12/20, 21:20 »
    I understand too Bailey, 10 eggs and 9 of them fertilising, you would believe you’d have a least a few to freeze. There’s just never any knowing at any stage of this process. Your implanted embryo is clearly already a fighter to have been the only one to make it so lets pray that fight continues all the way xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #789 on: 9/12/20, 20:23 »
    Hi ladies,

Hope everyone is doing well and Bailey I hope you're sitting with your feet up.

I think that we finally have a plan, as long as the endometrial scan is OK.

I haven't booked flights yet but the plan is to fly to Spain on 27th Dec. Then on Monday 28th December I will have an intrauterine HCG instillation. I don't really know what this is but apparently its to help implantation.

Then the transfer will go ahead on Tuesday 29th December. Unfortunately the flights back are awful so it looks like its going to be a 16 hour journey home with 2 stops. Not looking forward to that but its the only option available.

Does anyone have any experience of the intrauterine HCG procedure? I am classed as a recurrent implantation failure patient because I have had 4 eggs transferred with no implantation. So this HCG procedure, and heparin injections are meant to help with that.

Xx