* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64531 times)

0 Members

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #790 on: 10/12/20, 13:34 »
Bailey, congrats on being pupo 💓 i remember when i had my 1st ivf cycle in the uk. I had 9 eggs collected and all fertilised then they froze them as day 1s. When we did the cycle 2 yrs later (after healing from surgery and chemo) they defrosted all 9, i remember thinking oh right so you'll freeze them at day 5 if they are good enough.... yeah no not the case because they have already been frozen the clinic woould not freeze them again due it causing too much damage so they just put the 2 best ones in and the other 4 that made it to blasts were wasted!! I was gobsmacked and really annoyed as the 2 transfered didn't stick and i felt it was a terrible waste. How old are your donors if you don't mind me asking? Also with every ivf cycle they say only 20% are good enough to make a baby so you got a good one and that's all it takes. I really hope this is the one that gives you that take home baby you've been trying so hard for xxx
AFM - life is busy with the twins and xmas fast approaching. They were due to start preschool in Sept but due to covid it all went pear shaped. They won't let you onto the property to settle the kids with new people and surroundings so both refused to go in!! We tried for 3 weeks to no avail so i've given up on that dream for the time being, hopefully next year they will relax it a bit and i can go in the playground with them. They start reception next sept so need to geg them used to being away from me before then!! I was so looking forward to 3hrs to myself, i waited 3 years for it but i got robbed 🤣🤣🤣 don't get me wrong i love them to death but good are they hard going at times, 2 treenagers is not fun 😩🤣🤣🤣
Vrw - good luck for an xmas transfer xx
Love lucy - i hope your cycle is strating to settle so you can plan ahead xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #791 on: 10/12/20, 16:00 »
    Wyzekat thanks so much for your positive story. It's very reassuring. Glad to hear that the twins are doing well and getting big and bold. I'm resting up and taking it easy and praying that this is the one. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #792 on: 10/12/20, 16:45 »
    Vrw100 - That sounds very positive, I've never had the procedure done but I was on Heparin Injections on both of these transfers due to previous losses. I know the round trip back isnt ideal but I think the timing is right for you to go now and have your annual leave when you come back. I hope the communication has improved with IB and all goes well with your lining scan which I'm sure it will.

Bailey - I hope you are taking it easy, I know the 2ww seems endless so do something nice for yourself and rest up.

Love Lucy - I hope you are doing ok too, fingers crossed your period may have arrived by now.

Wyzekat - the twins sound like a lot of fun, I can imagine the excitement for xmas.

Shoegals x

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #793 on: 10/12/20, 17:52 »
    Thanks Shoegals, fingers crossed it all goes ahead.   I hope your doing well and starting to see a wee bump.

Wow Wyzecat, twins at Xmas. How exciting. Fun fun fun and utter chaos.

Xx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #794 on: 14/12/20, 10:53 »
    Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well  ^hugme^

Bailey - how's the 2ww going? Are you working or managing to rest at home?

Vrw100 - when's your lining scan? fingers crossed all is ok and you stay on track to the transfer date. I'm never heard of the treatment they've offered you but hopefully it's the success you need.

My period has finally arrived and I'm so relieved. It really was getting me down that time was passing and that there was possibly another blip I'd have to be dealing with. It has been emotional though, I guess it a way it's the 'end' of the miscarriage. Now I just hope my cycle gets back on track and I can try again early next year.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #795 on: 14/12/20, 11:29 »
    Love_lucy delighted to hear that your period has finally arrived.
    I am a notorious early tester and so tested at 5dp5dt and got a faint positive. I am cautiously optimistic and praying that it sticks. It could well turn out to be a chemical or another miscarriage but at the moment I'm over the moon. Started nicker watch now. Lol xxx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #796 on: 14/12/20, 12:08 »
    Woohoo Bailey!!! This is the news we need to hear!!...although cautiously I know. Praying and praying that the lines get darker and that little bean continues to grow. Keep us updated xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #797 on: 14/12/20, 12:34 »
    Love_lucy so delighted your period has arrived. I remember the 1st one being emotional too but at least itís a sign that your body is recovering and you can start again soon xx

Bailey - Iím so delighted to hear this, I will keep the candles lighting and everything crossed for you. When is you OTD?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #798 on: 14/12/20, 13:31 »
    Thanks ladies.  Shoegals I would be delighted if you kept the candles going. My otd is the 20th of December. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #799 on: 14/12/20, 13:37 »
    I certainly will Bailey - such good news to hear xx