* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 45697 times)

0 Members

Offline Marguerite02

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #80 on: 16/01/19, 03:22 »
CMA yay, so thrilled for you, this is amazing !! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy !!!! xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 16/01/19, 12:38 »
    Well done cma700. Congratulations and hoping you have a healthy and happy nine months. Xxx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 16/01/19, 17:42 »
    Thank you so much everyone!
     It doesnít feel real and Iím very worried about it going wrong!! Keep worrying that they have got the results mixed up.
    My stomach is getting so sore with the injections from the clexane and the Lupron (progesterone). But itís worth it!!

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 17/01/19, 06:27 »
    Itís hard to say donít worry, but try not to cma.

Tpeale, how are you? X

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 18/01/19, 05:55 »
    Hi ladies, my turn to report good news. Liya was born on the 16th at 8H48 AM, 6.5 pounds, by planned cesarean. I am 47 years old and it was a very long journey to finally get my baby, so donít despair, miracles do happen. She is so tiny and delicate and pretty and we are so in love with her. CMA i started out this pregnancy very anxious and incredulous, but it does happen, try to believe it. Thank you to all the ladies here who have been supportive of me, I am so grateful, I will be less active here now but iím always happy to answer any questions and to help you in return. Good luck and big hugs to all of you.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 18/01/19, 19:25 »
    Welcome to the world liya. What a beautiful name? You are blessed. Xxx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 19/01/19, 08:31 »
    Congratulations Marguerite what wonderful news! Miracles do happen. Xxx

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 20/01/19, 04:33 »
    Ah what lovely news, Marguerite. I need to have a catch up with the thread at some point too x

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 20/01/19, 18:09 »
    Iím not doing very well! Panicking  about everything what to eat what to drink what I can and canít do!
     Did everyone have to carry on all the medication got to carry on Proynova, steroids, cyclogest, clexane injections and progesterone injections.
    Where did people in the uk get it from as itís so expensive cost is going build up!

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 20/01/19, 19:34 »
    Hi CMA,
    I know it's crazy but try to remain calm. Eat and drink as normal (no booze obviously 😉)
    You will need to do all meds till around week 12 at which point you'll drop cyclogest, steriods, prognova and progestrone. Depending on age you may stay on clexane but you wont know that untill you see your midwife at 9/10 weeks ish to get registered and if you do need them they will put them on nhs prescription which you don't pay for while preggers 👌  get your drugs from Adsa, they do everything at cost price so much cheaper they saved me a bomb 😉 oooo did i say congrats for being up the duff?? Lol 😘 next few weeks are the hardest then things will calm down once your over the 12 week hurdle xx

Also a big congrats on everyone who's just given birth  👶👶👶👶