* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64768 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #810 on: 18/12/20, 07:54 »
Thank you xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #811 on: 18/12/20, 15:43 »
    Vrw100 your lining is really good, wish you all the best for your transfer. Keep us posted and let us know how things are going for you I will be lighting the candles and keeping everything crossed for you.

Hope I hope your period arrives soon, its always the way when you are waiting on it to come.

Love_Lucy hope you are doing good.

Bailey will you have a beta test next week?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #812 on: 18/12/20, 15:50 »
    Shoegals no I don't think I will. There is only point in having it done twice 48 hours apart which means I would need to travel into London on the tube 2 days but I'd rather avoid it because I am on steroids and intralipids. I'm trying to self isolate as much as possible. Although I would love to know the beta hcg levels and check that it doubles but at the same time it won't have any impact on the outcome as what will be will be. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #813 on: 18/12/20, 15:55 »
    Yes Bailey, you really canít take the risks now with your immune system.  I didnít have the beta this time as I was self isolating after travel and as you say it doesnít make much of a difference to the outcome. My doc in the clinic here always said she thought there wasnt much point to them as the only thing that matters is the first scan.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #814 on: 18/12/20, 15:58 »
    Very true. I'm holding out hope that we make it to the first scan which should be around the 10th of January. How are you keeping? What week are you now? Have you announced your pregnancy yet?

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #815 on: 18/12/20, 16:08 »
    I'm sure everything will be fine Bailey. The time always seems so long waiting on the scan appointments but then they come around so quick.

I am 15 weeks now and have shared the news with family and work. I am well very few symptoms and the tiredness has let up this week for a bit. I still get nervous that everything is ok but the 20 week scan is mid Jan so I look forward to that milestone.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #816 on: 18/12/20, 16:10 »
    Wow 15 weeks already. Is this your first baby?

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #817 on: 18/12/20, 16:14 »
    No Bailey I have a little boy from our last cycle with IB, he will be three in March. Very lucky to have had two cycles work with IB after 8 cycles elsewhere.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #818 on: 18/12/20, 16:16 »
    Ah ok that is great. Out of 3 transfers at IB we got pregnant twice so they have excellent results.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #819 on: 19/12/20, 17:25 »
    VRW100 please tell me the new tier 4 restrictions don't apply to you. Xxx