* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64538 times)

0 Members

Offline vrw100

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #820 on: 20/12/20, 09:52 »
I'm not sure yet Bailey. If a transfer is classed as non essential, then it will be off. But I can't find any info on whether ivf transfer is classed as essential or not. Very worried and not sure where to find out. Scotland goes into tier 4 from midnight on Xmas day so if its not classed as essential, then its off. God, this awful 😢.  Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #821 on: 20/12/20, 11:55 »
    VRW100 please God it goes well for you and you can travel. Keeping everything crossed for you. Xxx
    Well ladies today is otd and we have a strong positive. Just the waiting for the first scan now. We are absolutely delighted but will take each milestone as it comes. Please God it goes well. Xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #822 on: 20/12/20, 12:27 »
    Oh my, super congrats Bailey. I'm soooo delighted for you. Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #823 on: 20/12/20, 13:08 »
    Thanks vrw100. Xxx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #824 on: 20/12/20, 14:26 »
    Vrw100 I really hope it does not stop you travelling. Will trains and flight still go under tier 4. We were in level 5 restrictions when I flew to Spain but the flight still operated and I went, I didnít however have to travel across internal borders in Ireland though. Iím keeping everything crossed all goes to plan.

Bailey that is fantastic news keeping everything crossed for your scan in the new year

Xxx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #825 on: 20/12/20, 15:34 »
    Thanks shoegals xxx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #826 on: 20/12/20, 19:41 »
    It looks like we should find out tomorrow whether the transfer can go ahead or not. Italy, Belgium and France have now banned all flights from the UK. Spain are considering the same route and will decide tomorrow.

So I think that its all in the hands of spain now, regardless of our tier raring here. Feeling deflated 😔 xx

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #827 on: 20/12/20, 20:28 »
    Vrw100 thatís so tough. They have the ban in Ireland too so you canít even travel via Dublin to get to Spain. This new strain seems to be the problem now. We are in for tougher restrictions here now too. Itís so tough putting everything on hold when we just donít know when things will ease up.

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #828 on: 20/12/20, 21:35 »
    Hi ladies, I wrote out a response and then realised I missed a whole page of updates so deleted that and starting again! Iíve also stopped getting notifications again.

Vrw100 - iím so sorry youíre going through this anxious wait. I know just how much youíve put yourself through and organised to get to this point. Covid really has added another level of stress to something that is stressful enough. Sending you hugs and lots of support to just have awfully disappointing this all is!!

Bailey - huuuuuuuge congratulations to you!! Iím sending you dancing bananas but canít work out how to do it from my phone! Iím so happy to hear it was a lovely strong positive! Hope the wait until scan day goes super quick so you can see your dreams coming true!

Shoegals - how lovely youíve announced to family and friends, bet itís made it feel a bit more real as well now. Hope youíre feeling well in the second trimester and also hoping your wait to the next scan also goes quickly and smoothly so youíre another step closer to growing your family!

Hope175 - hope youíre doing ok and are also not affected by whatís to come with the new restrictions.

No real updates for me. Period is over and felt pretty normal but quite a heavy one. Now back to the waiting game for the next one and hopefully starting a new cycle - the new covid and restrictions really have got me anxious though!

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #829 on: 20/12/20, 21:54 »
    Ahh, thats good news Love_Lucy. Its sets you on track for a cycle soon, albeit around these darn restrictions.

Shoegals, its a lovely thought to think that I could avoid things by diverting through another city. But unfortunately, because of the sheer lack of flights, I'm already diverting via London and Madrid to get there and back at all.

Maybe there will be a Christmas miracle and spain will keep its border open xx