* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 64580 times)

0 Members

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #830 on: 21/12/20, 00:54 »
VRW100 praying for you and hoping you get good news today.
Thanks love_lucy. Xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #831 on: 21/12/20, 10:09 »
    VRW100 praying you will be able to travel x

Ladies, still no period. It's been 2 weeks since I had the Prostap injection. Has this happened to anyone?

Offline ZC

modify
    « Reply #832 on: 21/12/20, 13:37 »
    Just wanted to say I keep thinking of those needing to travel every time I see the updates on tv. Sending you strength and love. This must be so hard on you.

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #833 on: 21/12/20, 17:30 »
    Spain has announced that it has banned all flighs from the UK  :(

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #834 on: 21/12/20, 17:56 »
    Gutted, Spanish border is closed. This is really hard, but we are helpless in this situation. Hope175, when were you meant to fly? I was supposed to be flying on Sunday 😔.

I remember my very first IVF cycle a few years ago and it took a good few weeks for my period to start after prostat.  It did eventually happen, but not in the timescales they said.

Xx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #835 on: 21/12/20, 18:09 »
    VRW100 I know you must be feeling really gutted, I'm so sorry...I have no words :(
    There are flights going out to Alicante. Are we not permitted to travel for medical reasons as well? Check with the clinic. I'm going to also send them an email tomorrow to confirm.

I don't have a date for flying out but it would have been sometime 1st week of January, but now with my period delayed it has pushed it a couple of weeks further. Thanks for letting me know about your experience with Prostap. It's so frustrating. I have already planned my time off from work and It's going to be awkward to change it.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #836 on: 21/12/20, 18:46 »
    Hope175, I feel your pain on trying to sort out the annual leave last minute. Every cycle over the last few years has been really difficult with annual leave because the dates aren't truly known till the last minute.

The problem isn't whether I can fly for medical reasons. The problem is that no one from the UK is able to enter spain for any reason. They've closed the border completely. And unless it reopens before Sunday, then all flights between the UK and Spain will be cancelled. Its a nightmare. Hopefully it will be resolved for you in January

Xx

Online shoegals

modify
    « Reply #837 on: 21/12/20, 22:31 »
    Vrw100 Iím so gutted for you with this outcome. You must be so fed up with it all now after going to such lengths to arrange everything. I hope this is lifted soon so you can arrange to get out in a few weeks xxx

Online Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #838 on: 22/12/20, 09:11 »
    VRW100 I'm so disappointed for you. So sorry after all your planning that now the boarders are closed. Xxx

Online Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #839 on: 22/12/20, 09:28 »
    Sending you hugs vrw100 xx