* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 33626 times)

0 Members

Offline onesock

• Gold Member
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #90 on: 21/01/19, 07:06 »
As already mentioned just try and relax eat and drink whatever take the opportunity now invade sickness kicks in try and stay hydrated you can also experience a lot on constipation in early pregnancy if you do a glass of prune juice day will help keep it away. I was told to half my meds at 9wks and stop completely at 10wks except the clexane which I stopped st 12wks, I used fertility 2 u for my drugs. I know itís hard I found the first weeks of pregnancy harder than the 2ww, I ended up having 5 HCG bloods done and scans at 5+5, 6+4, 8 and 10wks 🤣😂
But it helped me to relax knowing what was going on in there
So Iím now 24+4 which is 1wk further than my prem delivery last time so Iím buzzing about, long may she stay put.
Hope every else is ok
Helen x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    • Anything is possible xxx
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 24/01/19, 15:45 »
    Thank you onesock and wyzekat I still havenít got my head round it and donít believe it. My husband is telling my off as Iím so negative.
    I had a scan last night 5+4 and could see a flicker. The doctor was funny and said he had scanned me slightly too early but after everything I had been though he was excited to check! Got another one booked in 2 weeks. He did tell me not to go mad with exercise as I normally do about 5 hours a week!
    Broken and TPeale how r u?

Offline Tpeale1

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 25/01/19, 03:34 »
    Hello all. . .
    Sorry i am so delayed at answering. Had bunch of crap to deal with work, money, insurance and then labor and delivery . . .
    Marguerite and Helen yes I had my son at 153am on 17/1/19 weighing 7lbs 2oz 20.5in long. His name is Henry William Peale. . . Sorry I donít know metric version 😉
    The labor and delivery process was very traumatic for me. 2 day induction, horribly painful induction process which failed and then ended w c section. . . I tried everything to avoid epidural and the worst c section but my body just wasnt ready to deliver and trying to force it to be ready didnít go so well either . . Never got passed 4cm and doc had already popped bag . .. overalll I felt, still feel kinda like a failure in the whole birth thing. Since baby was just ripped out of me . . I am just laying it all out there . ..
    Iím emotionally still dealing with this trauma . . ..  all those women who say ďoh you forget all the pain once you hold your babyĒ are crazy. I havenít forgotten a thing.
    Anyways trying to move passed all that and get into a groove of forward momentum  . . . its challenging.

I saw CMA is pregnant congratulations ! Thatís awesome!
    All the best to the others who have transfers coming up or already transferred!

Good luck all 😊

Offline Helen6a

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 25/01/19, 21:49 »
    Lovely news Tpeale, sounds like your induction was a little like mine! Iím going to do birth story.. when I get round to it!

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 27/01/19, 17:10 »
    Congratulations Tpeale!!

Can I ask is it normal to feel so rubbish so early on? I keep feeling sick and have back type period pains. I googled it (I know thatís a no no!!) but it made me worry lots. Im not doing very well in not worrying after everything I have been though Iím finding it difficult. 😩

Offline wyzekat

• where there's a will there's a way 😊
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 27/01/19, 19:32 »
    Cma.. yes very normal to feel like poop  ;D it's the hormones raging which is good and a positive sign. I had period pains till around 14 weeks! Downside... no periods just the pains 😂😂 don't even get me started on sickness! I was still puking every day till my twins were around a week old! 😫 again those damn hormones lol oh and food tasted different later on as well oh and the tiredness wow so it's all normal and a good thing.
    Got everything crossed that this is your time 😘

Offline Marguerite02

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 28/01/19, 02:47 »
    Congrats Tpeale !! Very happy for you. I hope you can enjoy Henry despite his difficult birth. I feel for you.... at 39 weeks my cervix was 100% closed. So my Dr said we could try to induce but she predicted that because of my age it would take 2 or 3 days just for my cervix to open with an induction. And also she said that statistically I still had a 75% chance of going into an emergency cesarean after that. So I relunctadly agreed to a planned cesarean and I really questionned my decision and I felt really guilty for not even trying a natural birth. But in the end I am glad I did it. The planned cesarean was less painful than I expected and I am recovering quickly. And I am concentrating on the joy of having my baby girl.

CMA period like cramps are totally normal at the beginning of pregnancy, your uterus is stretching to make place for your growing foetus, things are looking good :)

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 28/01/19, 15:24 »
    Hello ladies, It's been a while since I checked in and it's been so lovely to see such good news on the board!

CMA - congratulations on your BFP. How you're feeling is completely normal, I googled anything and everything (still do!) as I was so worried. After so long and never thinking it will happen it's hard to accept it. Try and enjoy it though as much as you can.

Tpeale, Helen & Marguerite - congratulations on the arrivals of your little ones. It was your stories earlier on in the board that I followed closely whilst waiting to start my treatment so it's lovely to see your babies are finally here.

I had my 20 week scan last week and baby looking is looking good. We decided not to find out the gender so that will be a nice surprise for us at the end.

xx

Offline Cma700

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 3/02/19, 11:39 »
    Hi everyone itís quiet on here hope all is ok xxx
    Broken how r u?
    Love Lucy thatís great about your scan.
    Thank you all for your nice messages. I still feel dreadful! Constant nausea 🤢 xx

Offline Mandy1980

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 4/02/19, 08:29 »
    Hi ladies. Iīm new here. Can you tell me more about your experience with IB in Alicante, please? Iīm currently searching for a clinic with a guarantee program and high success rates. Iīm a single woman and need egg and sperm donation. Thank you very much.

Mandy