* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 65961 times)

0 Members

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #900 on: 12/01/21, 21:59 »
Oh no Hope! Itís just one thing after another! Hopefully IB can give you some direction. Look after yourself and rest to get over this awful virus xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #901 on: 12/01/21, 22:02 »
    Thanks Love_Lucy, yes it's literally one thing after another  :(
    Covid can stay in your system for more than a month so by then Prostap would have come out of my system as It only covers me for a month. That's why I'm thinking what's the point. This is so depressing!

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #902 on: 12/01/21, 22:39 »
    Awww Hope175, what a shame. But fingers crossed you can start it next month. It really is terribly challenging with all that's going on.

Love_Lucy, is this next transfer the last egg from this donor? Or have you got a few on ice? Hoping to god that it works for you this time xx

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #903 on: 13/01/21, 11:04 »
    Hope175 sorry to hear you tested positive to Covid. Please God it does not effect you too much. xxx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #904 on: 13/01/21, 21:32 »
    Thanks vrw100, we have 5 still frozen and are praying for success. Iím still waiting on my period so havenít started yet and am ok with it being a little late as it hopefully gets us to a better position timing wise to be able to travel. Do you have a rough idea on when youíre hoping to try again or are you waiting to see how the situation changes?

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #905 on: 14/01/21, 16:08 »
    Wow love_lucy 5 is a great number. I'm sure you will get a take home baby with those numbers. Sending you lots of baby dust.xxx

Love_Lucy will you transfer one or two embryos.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #906 on: 14/01/21, 17:33 »
    Indeed Love_lucy, 5 is a great number to have. We only have 2 from this donor. We're aiming to try for a transfer end of Feb but the reality is that we just don't know if the border will be open and it may be wishful thinking. I read something today that said the UK may stay in lockdown till march, and I can't see spain opening the border if we are in lockdown.

Are you getting out there this month on medical reasons? Did you need to get any special permissions for that? Xx

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #907 on: 15/01/21, 07:52 »
    Sorry Love_lucy, please ignore the last bit of my last message. I remember now that you're planning this cycle in the hope that the border is open because your virology screening goes out of date soon. Blonde moment for me! Xx

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #908 on: 15/01/21, 22:34 »
    Yes I feel grateful  in still having the 5 remaining, we managed to get 7 in total and the first gave us my DD and the second was the recent miscarriage. If anything though I donít have high hopes for the next cycle. Having got a BFP twice in a row I feel like the chances of getting it again are low...Quantity doesnít always mean quality but hopefully thereís a sticky one in there

vrw100 yep the plan is still to see If borders open but I think youíre right that it will still be a while. Period still hasnít come so havenít started anything yet. Iím trying to understand the flight situation, do you need to prove anything to travel or can you get on a plane if you class it as essential. I know travel corridors have all been stopped in England but iíd be able to quarantine

Offline Lollie78

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #909 on: 18/01/21, 16:13 »
    Hi Love_Lucy,

Hope you don't mind me chipping in.  I travelled to Alicante during the second lockdown in November and I wasn't asked to show anything in relation to my reasons for travel. I did ask IB to provide me with a letter just in case so that provided some piece of mind. Good luck, I do hope that you are able to make the trip  :)