* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 79787 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #950 on: 27/01/21, 17:09 »
I really hope and pray for a change in travel rules for you VRW100 and Love_Lucy i can imagine the anxiety and disappointment you must be feeling right now.

Bailey - Very best of luck with your appt tomorrow x

Lola - how are things going for you out in IB? Hope you are doing ok too xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #951 on: 27/01/21, 19:21 »
    Thanks shoegals xxx

Offline Lola2021

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #952 on: 28/01/21, 09:13 »
    Thanks for all your good wishes :-)
    We had 13 eggs collected, 9 of which fertilized. So just waiting to see how many (if any) make it to day 5 🙏🏼
    Good luck to you all on your journey. Really hope the borders open soon for you, its so hard to deal with extra stress on top of everything else.
    Will keep my fingers crossed for you all x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #953 on: 28/01/21, 09:30 »
    Great news Lola and that's good numbers too. Praying for you that you get lots of lovely blastocysts. Xxx

Offline Lola2021

• Full Member-10016
    modify
    « Reply #954 on: 28/01/21, 09:41 »
    Thanks Bailey! Will keep ye posted x

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #955 on: 28/01/21, 10:07 »
    Lola lovely numbers - will say a prayer for lots of lovely blasts for you xx

Offline Love_Lucy

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #956 on: 28/01/21, 10:31 »
    Great numbers Lola! Sending lots of positive vibes to your embryos xxx

Bailey - hope your appointment goes well today!x

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    « Reply #957 on: 28/01/21, 14:40 »
    Hi ladies. Thank you for your well wishes for our appointment. As expected the doctor couldn't really give us any clear answers as to what went wrong. She agreed that it would seem that the miscarriage was down to the embryo and not my immunes playing up as out of 10 eggs it was the only surviving embryo. We will be put back on a donor list for both eggs and sperm. I have no idea at the moment how long this will take. We feel it is important to change both donors as it was not clear whether the issue was with the sperm or eggs. She did ask if I had the ERA biopsy done. I had it done in Spain almost 4 years ago and have sent her the result as it was receptive on Day 5.

Lola hope those embryos are dividing nicely and your transfer goes smoothly.

Sending you all lots of baby dust and praying that these travel restrictions are lifted soon so you can all go to Alicante.

xxx

Offline vrw100

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #958 on: 28/01/21, 17:07 »
    Goodness, lots of news today on here.
    Thats brilliant numbers Lola so all fingers crossed here that you get lots of lovely blasts.

Bailey, I really hope that you don't have too long a wait this time around. Its a shame that they don't know what happened but there seems to be a lot of unknowns with the whole process. I think that you're right not to change clinics at this stage though and hopefully they will prioritise donors for you.

Xx

Offline shoegals

• Sr. Member-10017
    modify
    « Reply #959 on: 28/01/21, 17:18 »
    Bailey  I think its the right decision to go with new donors and at least the clinic acknowledged that. I pray that you are not waiting too long to be matched now, fingers crossed xx