* Author Topic: Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7  (Read 73185 times)

0 Members

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
Spain- Instituto Bernabaeu part 7
« Reply #890 on: 11/01/21, 13:10 »
Hi ladies, I've decided I'm going to try and go for it this cycle. Taking my own advice I had a look at what I'd have to loose if it were to get cancelled and will take it step by step and see how the situation is, so not book flights or anything until the last minute. My starting meds is Progynova which is fairly cheap and I have loads left over from my miscarried cycle. I'm still waiting for my period which could come any day (but no real sign of it yet) and hopefully we'll know more on Spains borders on the 19th. One of the big reasons for giving it a go is that all my virology screening runs out at the end of Feb so it would be great if I can get out there and be sucessful before going through all that again.

Hope175 - what did you decide to do?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #891 on: 11/01/21, 13:47 »
    Hi Love_Lucy, fingers crossed you can go ahead with the cycle. Are you doing any immunes?

I decided not to go ahead but I have to decide today if I want to take Prostap and then I can start treatment when it's possible. But it will only cover me for 1 month. If the borders don't re-open then I will need to take another one again. So I'm in a dilemma, do I wait for my period or do I take Prostap and I can start when possible?

I've just checked our screening results and they expire end of Feb.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #892 on: 11/01/21, 15:31 »
    Love_lucy best of luck with your transfer. I will be keeping everything crossed that this time it all works out. xxx
    Hope175 who will give the prostrap injection to you. If you think there is a possibility that you could arrange the transfer then I would go ahead with having it. Good luck with your decision. xxx

hope175 are you having immune treatment like intalipids?

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #893 on: 11/01/21, 15:39 »
    Hi Bailey, my husband administers the Prostap injection :)

I've asked IB now to send a prescription to fertility2u.

Yes I'll be having Intralipids.

Offline Bailey 77

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #894 on: 11/01/21, 16:48 »
    Hope175 lucky you having a husband willing to give the injection, mine flat out refuses to give injections.
    Can I ask who will be administering the intralipids because if we go back to IB i will also need to sort out intralipids here in the UK?

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #895 on: 11/01/21, 16:57 »
    My husband does all my injections. I'm not comfortable doing them myself.

I'm doing my immunes with ARGC. I was their patient a few years ago so they're willing to treat me.

Offline Love_Lucy

modify
    « Reply #896 on: 11/01/21, 19:27 »
    Thanks Bailey, how are you doing?

Hope175, are you going for it and doing your prostrap tomorrow? I know itís not a huge deal that the screening expires but I thought itís worth a shot trying to get the cycle in if I can but will be cautious and realistic that things might not go to plan. Iím not on any immunes and am pretty much on the basic protocol of oestrogen and progesterone.

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #897 on: 12/01/21, 20:50 »
    Hi Love_Lucy, I've ordered Prostap this morning and it's going to arrive on Thursday, however I've just tested positive with Covid so there's probably no point taking it. I've just emailed IB and will see if my doctor agrees. So disappointed this has happened as we have been so careful  :(

Offline shoegals

modify
    « Reply #898 on: 12/01/21, 21:29 »
    Oh no hope so sorry to hear you have covid. I hope your symptoms are not too bad and you recover quickly. Itís such a contagious virus and itís so prevalent it nearly unavoidable despite how cautious you can be.

Take care xx

Offline Hope175

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #899 on: 12/01/21, 21:38 »
    Thanks shoegals.

Take good care of yourself x