* Author Topic: BFP Due date September / October 2018  (Read 29783 times)

0 Members

Offline StayPositive1

modify
BFP Due date September / October 2018
« Reply #390 on: 11/02/19, 18:55 »
Hi everyone. Please can I join you? I got my first ever BFP yesterday after having 5 day old blast transferred 29th jan. Estimated due date 17th october. Feeling a little sick and cramping a bit on and off and also getting tired around 730! Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #391 on: 17/02/19, 21:58 »
    Great to see you on here Expatmum2!  :)

Congrats StayPositive2. This is the 2018 thread. xx

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #392 on: 17/02/19, 22:05 »
    Are any of you on F B? Would you be up for joining a closed group so we can chat there? I'm often up in the night feeding etc and would love to stay in touch with you all more often. xx

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #393 on: 27/05/19, 16:11 »
    How is everyone?  Sorry I fell off the face of the earth.  Eliot was a nightmare sleeper and I had to walk all day to keep him quiet after getting up with him every hour and a half at night....  It was horrific.  We turned a corner at 4 months, where he stopped screaming at me all day every day, then another at 6 months when he started sleeping a bit better at night.  I went back to work then (sod's law) and so life got a bit more chaotic on some levels, but a lot more peaceful in others!!  He's at home with daddy on paternity leave until September.  He was doing really well then started teething this week and he's back to cranky as hell and waking every hour.  He's an absolute beauty though - a real peach of a baby and we all absolutely adore him (please don't get the wrong impression on that front!).  JJ - if you read this post I'd love to chat on social media.  How is everyone else doing?  I miss you all and the moral support!  xxx

Offline JessicaJones

modify
    « Reply #394 on: 29/06/19, 22:45 »
    Hello expatmum2!

So good to see someone on here! Where has everyone gone?

It sounds like you've really been through it!

Come and join this group if you can - https://www.********.com/groups/247011699567758/
    Replace those stars with the word f a c e b o o k (no spaces - it won't let me post that word on here!!!). Please can you tell me (on here) what name you'll be asking to join under or give me a hint so I know it's def you!

Anyone else want to join? Let me know. It'll just be us from this thread by the way!!!

Jess. xx

Offline BroodyChick

• Gold Member
    • IVF as single egg sharer w known donor
    modify
    « Reply #395 on: 1/09/19, 22:18 »
    So lovely to see you've all kept in touch via F-B page.
    We did this in the 2014 births group (summer) and the group is still going, with at least one meetup each year for those who fancy it.
    I was in this group with my final pregnancy, which sadly ended in a traumatic miscarriage when I was 12 weeks gone.

Wishing all of you and your children the best of luck x

Offline expatmum2

modify
    « Reply #396 on: 22/10/19, 09:44 »
    That's great Jess, I have sent a request to join the group.  This year has been so hectic, I've barely been online, but I thought about you all so much recently with their first birthdays coming up and wanted to touch base and see how you're doing.  Hope to keep in touch with you all better from now on xxx

Offline tarapt

modify
    « Reply #397 on: 2/02/20, 17:08 »
    Hello everyone, we are just about to go through all the stress again.  I had 3 frosties left after last time and I had FET  on friday so I'm now pupo.  Otd is 12th feb.

I hope you are all going well and enjoying your 17/16 month babas.

Offline MadameG

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #398 on: 2/02/20, 23:11 »
    Good luck Tarapt!

Iím waiting a few more months before getting back on the wagon 😬 xxx