* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 15615 times)

0 Members

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« Reply #130 on: 13/04/19, 13:48 »
Hi all can I join please! Iím expecting twins in October but they will probably arrive September!

Look forward to chatting with u all xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 13/04/19, 20:53 »
    Inayya welcome wow congrats on your twins! Where did you cycle?

Wishingformiracles you can google EARTHBOURNE paint suppliers and it should bring up shops local 2 u that sell it. Or buy online at Celtic sustainables.thats really  strange about the icsi. I guess different hospitals  must have different policies. I'm consultant led but didn't have icsi. But I have lots of issues such as rehsis negative blood, immune stuff etc

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 13/04/19, 21:03 »
    K jade congrats to u too! I was so happy when I read your news!!

I cycled at newlife in Greece x

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 14/04/19, 01:41 »
    Inaaya- welcome! Congratulations on your twin pregnancy. How are you feeling? Xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 14/04/19, 14:07 »
    Inayya thank u  :). Still feels surreal after all these years. How r u feeling? I always loved the idea of twins but I think the sickness would just about finish me off as having an awful time with just 1on board ;D

So I thought the vom had cleared 4 good as I felt better at the 12 week mark. But it's returned full force. Went for a meal with in laws last night. Got home and the whole thing came back up. Then I was just spewing throughout the night. Haven't really kept any water down. Today I'm completely drained. Wrapped in a blanket on sofa and looking like a heroin addict.
    Nothing I eat or drink helps and unlike pain there isn't really anything u can take for sickness.

What do you all eat /drink to mange this?

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #135 on: 14/04/19, 18:10 »
    Oh Kjade you poor thing. Sounds awful. I found that eating slushes helped! You can get them in the freezer bit in Tesco in pouches. Youíre still getting fluids and sugar to give you a little energy. Other than that apples and bananas. Hope it gets better soon xx

Offline Inaaya

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 14/04/19, 19:05 »
    Thank u! Feelin ok actually surprisingly well!
    I found out gender at 14 weeks Iím having 2 boys
    Panicking about how il manage with 5 children under 5 my eldest will turn 5 in august but  im not complaining!
    Kjade I had sickness so bad with my daughter fruit pastille ice lollyís really helped me xx

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 15/04/19, 14:23 »
    Welcome Inaaya. I saw your sig, and was thinking you would have your hands full...
    Kjade: I'm sorry, I can not offer any good advice. Slush (or any kind of ice lolly (water of juice based)) might help. Had not thought of it before, but the water ones are sometimes given to patients immediately post-op, and do not seem to give any issues. Just when you think it is over it bites you with a vengeance...

14 weeks now, according to scan date. I have got my maternity trousers out of the storage bags. My uterus can be felt quite clearly. Lying on my back this morning (with full bladder) i could also see a very satisfying bulge. When I relax my muscles while standing too, but I would not say I am obviously showing yet when just moving and standing normally. Probably just look like someone who should cut back on portion sizes to people who do not know.
    I listen with my doppler quite regularly (trying to keep it down to once every few days). DD keeps pulling up her tshirt, pointing at the doppler and her tummy saying "my baby", insisting we listen to her tummy too :-). (I put the probe high up on her tummy so she can hear her own heart. It is nice knowing she has the idea of babies and tummies, even if it is  going to be a shock to her once baby is there...)
    My symptols still come and go, althoygh my energy levels seem to be going up a bit (not that I have anything to show for it today...). Better start tidying and cleaning a bit, and seriously think about supper, instead of procrastinating more.

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #138 on: 15/04/19, 19:32 »
    I had my 20 week scan today and all is well with Baby. Growing perfectly and wriggling about so much! X

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 15/04/19, 20:41 »
    Great news, Ivy!