* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 15893 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« Reply #150 on: 25/04/19, 16:57 »
Exciting, firefly! The guessing stage is fun, and so are all the theories. Not sure how correct though... My kids seem to be opposite of theories: although my first hcg was slightly lower this time compared to first time, the rest were higher (high hcg = girl = more morning sickness). I felt queesy more constantly first time, but vomited more often (and later) this time. Heart rate this time sounds higher (less reliable numbers though). Science says this baby has XY chromosomes.
Think I might have felt a kick today. Most convincing one up tilk now anyway...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #151 on: 25/04/19, 19:41 »
    Hmmm interested in this nub group I may give it a go lol

Not having a good time ere. Sickness came back and in the end couldn't take any more and went to gp who prescribed cyclizine. Awful side effects just been flat on my back all day with splitting migrane  :(

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 25/04/19, 22:18 »
    We had a theory based on the nub and we found out today we were right. We had the extra tests done and part of it told us the sex.

We are having a baby girl 💗 we are over the moon. The name we are pretty set on is Delilah (lilah for short which I love)

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 25/04/19, 22:19 »
    Sorry to hear you’ve not been feeling well k jade x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #154 on: 26/04/19, 04:46 »
    Had been wondering how you were getting on with sickness, kjade. Sorry to hear it did not get better :-(. I do not think there are any suggestions I can make that you have not tried...

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 30/04/19, 20:39 »
    Finally had blood results through, very low risk so huge relief :)

I looked at the latest scan pics and tried to use the nub theory but on one of them baby is in the wrong position, on one of them it would be a girl and on the other one a boy so im none the wiser, i will just have to wait for the 16 week gender scan, it was only a bit of fun anyway.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #156 on: 1/05/19, 06:40 »
    Great news, wishing! But what a wait for results... (Although I discovered they do not send results by post anymore here. Had I not been able to check myself I might not have found out till 20 w scan (my next appointment)). On the other hand, I do expect OB to have contacted me earlier if result was abnormal.
    Kjade, how is your sickness? Any improvement?

Offline firefly37

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 1/05/19, 13:46 »
    Wishing - great news on your bloods!  Still waiting for mine, but not worried as I believe if any issues you are contacted quite quickly.
    Send your scan pics to a nub group!  ;D ... or email to me and I will send them for you!  ;)

How is everyone else?

I have a gender scan on 11th at 16w3d and cant wait!  I have also been using my home doppler every now and then and finding venoms heartbeat easily ... usually somewhere just over 140bpm.  I think I have also got a little bump starting to pop!

How are your bumps looking?  When are we all finding out genders?!

xx

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #158 on: 1/05/19, 16:42 »
    I found out gender 3 weeks ago, with nipt. 16+ weeks now. Lovely bump in lirning when I wake up and bladder is full. Apart from tgat belky could be mustaken for overweight... . Proud I have not put on too much yet this time round (although admittedly not really due to anything special I did or didn't do). +4 kg now at 16w. My home doppler is not good at heart rates. Last 2-3weeks having more difficulty finding heartbeat: baby seems very active as soon as I put probe on. If I am lucky I hear it a sec or two before lots of swishing sounds from arms and legs in the way. Then it takes several minutes before finally finding it again (often in a different place). Won't be using doppler very long anymore though, as I have had few kicks already (althiugh not very regular and with varying degrees of certainty).

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #159 on: 2/05/19, 16:31 »
    hi all,
    not sure where I've read up 2 with this thread.
    hope everyone's OK

Godiva what did you find out your having? b or g?

My sickness seems to have settled. actually no wait I'm still being sick each morning, but the overall awful constant feeling of nausea is wearing off.
    tablets from GP made it worse so those went in the bin

bit anxious as ive not had any scan since 12 weeks so hoping all is still ok
    it was my 1st day back in work today in a long time as I was signed off but had to go back as my full pay run out.
    people started guessing and asking me things as clearly its  a bit noticeable.

question to anyone who knows: Ive looked at my Maternity policy and no where does it say that the mat pay needs to be paid back, if you hand in your notice at the end of your mat leave. which I plan to do. so do I take that as I don't have to pay it back?    I wont be returning to work until LO goes to school (all being well and pregnancy goes to plan)