* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 14855 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« Reply #160 on: 2/05/19, 21:02 »
XY on NIPT, so little boy on the way.
Don't know what rules about notice are. Where I live, sick days (and presumably mat leave) are added to your notice. If eg you need to give 2 months notice, you have to actually work these 2 months (unless you can make a deal with employer). (Just found tgis: more useful for you https://www.maternityaction.org.uk/advice-2/mums-dads-scenarios/pregnant/resigning-during-pregnancy-and-maternity-leave/ )

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #161 on: 3/05/19, 04:21 »
    Oh, and of course glad the constant nausea is gone, Kjade. At least now you can eat a bit.

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #162 on: 6/05/19, 09:23 »
    Oh a little boy Godiva! How lovely!

Hope everyone is doing well x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #163 on: 6/05/19, 14:54 »
    How are you, Ivy?  You must almost have reached viability now!

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #164 on: 6/05/19, 19:16 »
    Iím good thanks. Just getting over a terrible cough from the past couple of weeks.
    Iím 23 weeks today. So another week or two to go depending on what you read about that. X

How is everyone else doing? X

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    « Reply #165 on: 7/05/19, 15:38 »
    just when I thought things were getting better sickness wise, ive gone down with a horrid throat/chest/cold thing. I literally haven't felt remotely well for this whole pregnancy.

thanks Godiva for the info about the mat stuff. very helpful

Ive had no movement at all yet which is making me anxious. not that I really know what to look for. 19 weeks tomorrow
    no idea where placenta is as they didn't write it in my notes.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #166 on: 7/05/19, 17:25 »
    At least you can eat something, but sorry to hear about your chest/cold thing. Hope it gets better soon.
    Have not felt (convincing) movement for some time now, so not sure if I actually did feel something before, or if it was intestines and wishful thinking... Doppler checks still show activity though. Some people only feel stuff well after 20 weeks, so no need to be too worried, Kjade. In the beginning it can feel like bubbles of gas popping, and I seem to remember some trampling of my rectum with first (feeling really strange): all this could also be contributed to gas and intestines, so hard to tell...
    When do you have your next scan, Kjade, there should be one coming up soon...

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #167 on: 8/05/19, 18:59 »
    congrats on little boy Godiva  :) we dont know yet what were having - hopefully finding out next week, obviously we will be thrilled either way its just so we can start coming up with the relevant shortlist of names.

15w6d here and definately sporting a bumb, i havent felt any definate kicks - as in seeing the babys foot poke out - but there are times when im wondering if what im occasionaly feeling are first signs of movement, tricky to know really. Still struggling with tiredness and ahem - sorry if TMI - a tummy who seems hell bent on doing its own thing irrespective of what i eat. Appointments seem to be like buses at the moment, you wait for ages and then 3 show up in a row, end of next week ive got 16w midwife apt, apt with consultant - dont really know what they will do there - and private gender scan so hoping baby will be in the right position for us to find out.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #168 on: 9/05/19, 12:35 »
    Seeing foot poking through will take some time. When I was 22 w was first time DH felt baby last preg (just when we were hugging, so he felt the baby kick his tummy too :-D ).
    Your tummy will be leading a life of it's own )in some way or another) for approx next 6 months ;-) .
    It's not so easy for me to get appointments at the moment (issues with bookings only opening for 2 months at a time) so had nothing between 12 w scan +apt and 20w scan + apt (only 2.5 weeks to go now ;-) ). Not that appointments at this stage feel very useful to me... Fun, of course, but not necessary (especially as I listen to heaetbeat whenever I get worried about something).

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #169 on: 9/05/19, 21:25 »
    For the past few days Ive been wondering if Im feeling sth, and today it happened a number of times throughout the day and was so distinctive, i can only describe it as an involuntary muscle twitch only it happens several times back to back in quick succession the whole thing lasts maybe a second or two, i would have thought id feel sth no higher than belly button, but what im feeling is maybe 2 inch above belly button and 2-3 inch to the side. I should mention that i started off with a retroverted uterus so by now its may be turned and twisted either which way I suppose and also at the last scan this is the same area where the sonographer found the baby. I really hope thats what it is, having finally reassurance built in instead of worrying sick in between scans would mean such a relief :)