* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 15616 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« Reply #50 on: 12/03/19, 14:45 »
Quick message: had my scan, everything looking good (they could do it abdominally already). Baby measuring 25.6 mm, which equals 9+2 (IVF date is 8+6 today). Me=happy. (We could even see it wriggling a bit and waving it's little stumps around)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #51 on: 12/03/19, 16:50 »
    Hi ladies. Good to read that you are all doing well. I had a scan today and the saw the baby wiggling round for the first time (I cried again and Iím reallg not a crier). It measured 2cm and heartbeat was 172. I am 8 weeks 5 days today.  My consultant said he will scan me again in a couple of weeks for reassurance. Myself and my fiancť are so relieved , we are constantly worried that something is going to go wrong and need to try and relax a bit.

I still have not had much sickness , had some acid indigestion , bloating and I donít fancy food after about 3pm, boobs are always sore. On the upside my hair is wonderful 😂 Itís so thick and my skin is very clear as well, Iím taking that as a win.

Also not sure about anyone else but I seem to get cramps off and on. Maybe the baby goes through growth spurts not sure.

Glad that some of your sickness is subsiding as well. 

Oh I also met my midwife for the first time the other day. And all blood tests came back fine today. So all around a fab day and I am going to allow myself to be happy in this moment. I know we are never really happy and content until baby arrives (Iím guessing) but today is a good one :) 

Xxx

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #52 on: 12/03/19, 16:53 »
    I have just seen your previous message Godiva. Glad you scan went well too. Did you know what the heart rate is?

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 12/03/19, 18:48 »
    Can't find a number on print out, but strobg and regular.
    Glad your scan went well too Stay positive, had been thinking it was a long time I had read a post of yours.
    Now just waiting for bemama's results...

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #54 on: 15/03/19, 11:29 »
    Is it normal for some symptoms to be intermittent at 8 weeks ?

The nurses did say towards the end of the first trimester I would start feeling human again so maybe symptoms being intermitent means they are getting ready to vanish over the next few weeks ?

ie I used to get up every night to go to the bathroom, then it randomly stopped for 4-5 nights and I was starting to worry that somethings wrong and then past 2-3 night its back with a vengence so intermittent I guess. Similar with nausea, I used to feel it constantly and now it comes and goes throughout the day.

Im 4-6 weeks away from next ultrasound and hopefully reassurance that baby is fine, so just trying to make sense of the above in the absence of any clear evidence what it means, if anything.

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #55 on: 15/03/19, 12:37 »
    Hi wishing, I am the same with my symptoms they are all coming and going apart from tender boobs which have stayed (some days more tender than others).

I have not had any nausea just a little bit queezy every now and again. I donít feel like I am peeing more either. I worry a lot about the fact I donít have many symptoms at all but my midwife has said consider myself lucky!

Some days I do cramp quite a bit and others hardly at all. I think it depends on if there is a growth spurt and if a surge in hormones etc. Everything I have researched has said that symptoms come and go and again my midwife and IVF clinic have said that is completely normal. Itís so hard for us not to worry after everything weíve been through to get to this stage though x

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 15/03/19, 14:59 »
    Yep, normal. You will still be having many of the symptoms till 12-14 weeks at least. The calmer periods might get longer and more frequent.
    I'm 9.5 weeks. My symptoms have not been very constant throughout this pregnancy, but I definitely have good qnd bad days, sometimes very tired, sometimes queesy, only twice bern sick. Boobs seem less painful last few days, come to think of it, but will try not to get too worried (I have no idea what size my "normal" boobs are anymore anyway, as they have not been at rest for 3 years now).

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #57 on: 16/03/19, 14:41 »
    Hi Everyone,

Glad to hear your scans have gone well and babies are growing well x

Wishing- I think everything you are experiencing sounds normal. My sickness and nausea disappeared at 10 weeks. I didnít need to go to the loo at night much at all. It is just a constant worry. But I think the main thing is that you take is easy and look after yourself as much as you can until you get your scan. X

Afm- Iíll be 16 weeks on Monday. Had my midwife check this week and heard the heartbeat with the Doppler. Everything seems fine and feeling baby move around intermittently inside. I am suffering from terrible headaches though which is horrible. Iím bed trying to get rid of the current one ☹️

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 17/03/19, 08:53 »
    Glad to hear baby is doing well, Ivy, but sorry to hear about the headache. When did you stop all the drugs? Could it still have to do with that? Natural hormones can be a pain in the *** (head? ;-) ) too of course. Hope it gets better as pregnancy continues. If headache gets really bad, or any other symptoms, pkease see your doctor, as pregnant women are at a higher risk of dangerous blood clots.

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #59 on: 17/03/19, 17:19 »
    I stopped the progesterone like 2 days after my bfp. It was 4w+2. I wasnít to take anything after that. When I had a headache a few weeks ago I went to see the midwife and she checked me over and said everything was ok. I really hate taking any paracetamol or anything even though you can in pregnancy. But I did take 1 x 500mg and then slept all day to get rid of it. Iím actually feeling better aswell but the random headaches are awful!