* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 16190 times)

0 Members

Offline Dory10

• Volunteer
  • Smallest things take up most room in your heart x
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« on: 15/01/19, 18:41 »
The place to chat for everyone with September/October 2019 due dates  :)

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 27/01/19, 21:05 »
    Hello,
    Would be lovely to chat to anyone expecting in September/October x

Offline WarriorBaby

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 29/01/19, 20:54 »
    Hey Ivystar,
    Congrats on your pregancy! I so want to join you on this thread, but a little early for me ;) (I'm 7w+3). There are a few of us hanging out on the Early Pregnancy thread if you want to join us there too X

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 3/02/19, 07:55 »
    Thanks Warriorbaby.
    Congratulations on your pregnancy too. You will have had your scan at the clinic? How did it go?
    I am 10 weeks tomorrow. Iím counting down the days until my 12 week scan. Being so impatient but just want to know all is well as Iím sure everyone is. X

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 7/02/19, 09:05 »
    Hi all. Got a bfp yesterday (otd is only Saturday, but it was a clear pos). Relieved first hurdle is taken, now I will be getting more stress again until my 7w scan (last time this is where it was clear something had gone wrong). Due date calculator gave me 16/10, but based on my history I only expect baby towards the end of October. Feels strange reading previous posts where you seem to be moving towards 2nd trimester already!

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 7/02/19, 09:51 »
    Hi Godiva,

Congratulations on your bfp! It is such a worrying time getting to 7 weeks but stay positive as you have gotten this far already. I had a scan just past 6 weeks and they managed to get a strong heartbeat at that stage which helped me feel better by the 7 week scan.

How have you been feeling so far? X

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #6 on: 7/02/19, 12:06 »
    Some stabs every now and then, and quite a bit of heartburn (something i do not usually get when not pregnant), slight nausea when getting up for pee at 4 am this morning, but nothing really specific that I could not have otherwise.

Offline StayPositive1

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 11/02/19, 19:06 »
    Hi all, I took your advice Godiva and made my way over to this thread. I got my BFP yesterday. My EDD is 17/10. My viability scan is booked for 5th March. My clinic do not do blood tests for some reason. I have never been pregnant before and canít wait for this scan as I am so worried something will go wrong as it feels too good to be true ! I have had some cramps that have come and gone , really tired by about 730 and felt a bit of nausea this morning. The more symptoms the better ! At least I know that everything is going in the right direction that way.

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 11/02/19, 20:37 »
    Hi StayP. Welcome to the next step :-). I advised you to come here, as especially the people who just had a bfn (or many of those still in "limbo") would probably not feel very happy about excited nerves of somebody with a fresh bfp. Difficult not to be excited and nervous, of course, but here many ithers are in the same stage.

It sounds strange, but happy to hear you are exhausted and slightly sick... Symptoms are comforting (although be prepared for them to come and go over the next few days, and for them to get worse in the next few weeks, before decreasing again (causing more panic :-) )

My clinic did not do bloods, although they now offer them just because so many people were asking about them. It does not really change anything, but might give some reassurance (or not...). I live in a different country from my clinic, but work in a hospital, and have easier access to bloods etc, so fid get myself tested today. Am happy with the result (I am 2 days further than first test in first pregnancy, and hcg is almost exact double of that result, so exactly on course). Reassured for now, but that will not last long...

Cramping is normal, I have episodes of it too (mostly when standing a lot, or when doing some inavoidable physical efforts (having a toddler around means rest is relative, especially as she seems to have the flu: fevers up to 40į since Friday, several bouts of vomiting yesterday morning, coughing and sniffles now...). I am just glad I had a flu jab, and hope it will protect me from (the worst of) what she has. High fever now would probably not be good for the embryo...
    Anyway, as long as there is no (fresh/red) blood, cramping is no big issue.

My pregnancy symptoms are not very clear really, and could easily be attributed to other things: some nausea every now and then, some cramps or stabs in lower abdomen, tiredness that sometimes just suddenly overwhelms me (especially after eating), some mild heartburn (especially after eating too much),...
    Today at work several people already guessed, as I had to help out somewhere else when my program finished early and some changes were made because I could not do procedures with X-rays. I do not think my boss gave the official reason, but everyone involved knew straight away. So far the "keeping things quiet at least until viability scan", as that is when we discovered things had gone wrong in my second pregnancy.

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 12/02/19, 06:07 »
    Hi StayP, congratulations on your bfp! Great news. Lovely to see more of you join. I was feeling a bit lonely on here. I always think having some symptoms is reassuring. The cramping and nausea is really common and definitely helps to reassure.

Godiva, hope your LO is better soon. Itís horrible when they are unwell and you are not 100% either. Thatís great you can have bloods done at work.  Thatís a bonus! Iíd love a scan every weekly I could.  Itís difficult because you go through the fertility process whatever that maybe and you get scans and bloods done regularly and then it all stops and you are left to fend for yourself.

I am 11w +1 today. Counting down the sleeps to get to my 12 week scan. I just want to know everything is ok. My tummy seems to growing anyway and starting to show! Iím having to wear big cardigans so that I can hide it at work! Only people close to me know so far!