* Author Topic: BFP - Due Date September/October 2019  (Read 16162 times)

0 Members

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
modify
BFP - Due Date September/October 2019
« Reply #240 on: 16/10/19, 06:35 »
Congratulations! Amazing how some know instinctively...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #241 on: 15/11/19, 20:52 »
    Godiva and Firefly, congratulations on the birth of youíre babies. Well done to you both. Hope feeding is going well and you are enjoying the lovely newborn bubble.

Wishing and K Jade - Any baby news yet?

My DS is doing so well feeding well and putting on weight. He is now 11lbs3oz at 10 weeks and Iím pleased mummyís milk is doing the trick. He is still really chilled but gets upset in the evening as he seems to wanting to get to bed. He is sleeping well in the night and only wakes a couple of times to feed x

Hope youíre newborns are doing well too xx

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #242 on: 18/11/19, 22:19 »
    Baby is due a check up Wednesday (6weeks), so curious about his weight. Second baby is actually easier than first, even though it takes some juggling. Loving this stage more than first time round. He is quite calm and relaxed, and managed to get him to sleep in co-sleeper most of last night (a first). I carry him in wraps a lot, even started some back wrapping this past week. It makes my life much easier ;-). He sometimes gets some cramps (usually evening and around 5 am), but is otherwise quite content. Looking around more when awake. He pays attention to his big Sis, she likes him (most of the time), and often seems to enjoy me reading her a bedtime story.

The thing I struggle most with? The thought that I probably will not go through this again... Even though there were many things I disliked about pregnancy, it is a special state to be in. Delivery and labour is pretty awful if you look at it objectively, but would not mind going through it again (more gracefully?). And enjoying the newborn snuggkes more this time round (although I would not mind DH bonding and holding baby a bit more - to be fair he does do his best to take the care for eldest off my shoulders when he can).

I know KJade had her baby at almost the same time as I did.

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 19/11/19, 06:58 »
    Aww thatís lovely. Glad to hear you are doing well and baby is contented. You are so right, second time is much easier. I feel like I can do most things with both kids without much hassle. Iíve been using a carrier for nursery runs and it definitely makes like easier.
    I totally know what you mean about the thought that this is going to be youíre last baby. I did struggle with pregnancy by the end and just wanted him out but now Iím like everything is moving so fast and he is 11 weeks tomorrow but I want to do everything all over again. But I know this will be my last and the complications that come with firstly trying for a third and secondly the logistics of having 3 probably would be too much for us. So I trying to love every moment (even the night feeding) and just hold my baby as much as possible x

Offline firefly37

modify
    « Reply #244 on: 26/11/19, 10:44 »
    Hi ladies
    So glad to hear everything is going well!!
    My little lady is amazing... We get so many compliments about how beautiful she is. She really is... We are chuffed to bits. Ds loves her, holds her hand and strokes her head. She's just starting smiling! Breastfeeding didn't work out in the end as I wasn't producing enough and her blood sugar went low but she is happy on formula and sleeps well... Wakes once in the night, usually around 3am.
    We have our 6 week check today... I'm a bit poorly... Deaf in one ear due to congestion from a cold that I can't shake. My c section scar has split in two places as well :(... Getting all checked today. Despite my difficulties at the mo I really want more babies!! We have two frozen embies at Reprofit... One hatching... One a bit behind... And I'm already considering going for it again even though I'm 40 in 2 months!!! I lived such a full and crazy life until I had ds at 36 and I just feel now I want to devote my life to my children as many as I can!!! Xxx

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #245 on: 2/12/19, 08:59 »
    Glad to hear baby is happy :-). Your eldest does the same as mine :-).
    I know the feeling of wanting more (even if delivery and post partum don't quite go uncomplicated). We don't have any more embryo's anymore, and l don't really feel up tongoing through the fertility process again (with less chances of success due to higher age). If i still had frosties chances are high I would "collect" them.
    Hope your scar heals soon! I have my post partum check today.

Offline Wishing4miracles

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 10/12/19, 16:02 »
    Thrilled to hear everyone is doing well  ^hugme^

Sorry I dropped off the radar for a bit, Ive been dealing with a lot of medical complications and Im only just resurfacing. The main event is that we have an amazing 2 months old, even after all this time I still look at her and ask myself how we managed to create such perfection, it seems miracles can and do come true sometimes  :)

Offline Godiva

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #247 on: 14/12/19, 08:22 »
    I think we all are settling into our new lives, with less time on the forum. Hoping your complications heal soon, and that you get to enjoy your baby (even) more. Things only get more fun as interaction increases. (And I love watching the interaction between my two kids too. Older sister is protective towards him (picking her up from school the other day he generated a lot of interest with the other kids, but when one tried to touch him DD pushed their hand out of the way, saying they would make baby cry). He on the other hand lives it when she gives him some attention and talks to him. He is often content now sitting at the table with the rest of the family during mealtimes, observing everything that is going on. We are really becoming a family!

Offline IvyStar

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 20/01/20, 18:50 »
    Hello Everyone,

Hope you and your little families are doing well. The babies will be growing fast.
    We are doing great. My DD is the loveliest big sister and DS is just a dream. Such a happy and relaxed little boy. X

Hope you are all enjoying motherhood first and second time around xx