* Author Topic: DE Cycle Buddies  (Read 13012 times)

0 Members

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
modify
DE Cycle Buddies
« on: 27/01/19, 21:18 »
Anyone about to start that wants to chat here?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies February/March
    « Reply #1 on: 28/01/19, 20:45 »
    Hello

Iím starting next month, just waiting for my D1 then Iíll go on the pill to sync with my donor

This is our final try.

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 31/01/19, 14:46 »
    Hi CurlyGirl1225

I'm already preparing for our 2nd DEIVF transfer on the 7th of March.
    Sorry for asking but what is a D1?
    I'm taking the birth control pill at the moment and down regulation injection on the 5th of February.
    X

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 1/02/19, 14:44 »
    Hello!

D1 is first day of period. Then Iím on the pill until my donor is ready and we will both come off the pill st the same time to sync cycles as Iíll have a fresh transfer this time. Think itíll be mid March now. Iím so impatient.

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 1/02/19, 15:24 »
    Hi

Ah, thanks!
    I'm having a fresh transfer too and I'm equally impatient!
    All my friends became pregnant with donor eggs recently, I'm the only one left, it has to work this time!!
    Could you choose your donor or did your clinic match you?
    How many are you going to transfer? Do you get them PGS tested?
    x

Offline betty21

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #5 on: 1/02/19, 19:42 »
    Hi I would like to join on here if thatís ok ?
    Iím going for DE in March which is frozen from our last cycle - just waiting for my period to start and I will be doing a mock month in preparation- trust it to be late!!

A little bit about myself I have already 3 children  2014, 2016 and 2018 all by the same donor using a clinic in Spain  and we have 4 day 5ís on ice - I canít stop thinking of the other ones and want one last try to see if we can complete our little family. I thank the lord for what we already have been blessed with and know we have been incredibly lucky - just hoping our luck continues a little longer x

Just finished with all the tests they requested and now just waiting for D1
    Will be great to get to know you all and good luck xx

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #6 on: 2/02/19, 14:13 »
    Hi

Besidetheseaside I have watched loads of you tube videos on donor treatment and ivf and pgs worth a look. One Dr I watched said on one of his Donor Egg videos that using young donor eggs has such high chances that itís Ďjust a matter of time before youíre pregnantí.  I keep that firmly in mind now.

My Spanish clinic have said theyíve matched me with a new donor now and who will only find out blood type and height I think. Honestly I dont really care as long as sheís very healthy and had all the tests she needs.

Iíd like to transfer 2 to increase the odds but as we have a child already from DEIVF then my husband is scared of twins happening. As hard as that would be I would be over the moon. So I guess itís just one. iF we get that far.

PGS/PGD. Such a minefield.  So many conflicting stories and theories. Iíve decided to see what embryos we get on d1. Iím am thinking I probably wonít   This is our last cycle. The £3.5k PGS cost would only give us less chances and less cash. Itís not proven to be 100% and I had to terminate a PGS tested baby at 14 weeks last year so Iím not the biggest fan.

Betty, wow what a beautiful family youíve achieved. I hope you get to complete it this year. No reason you shouldnít. Sounds like all your stars are aligned to get your 4th.

AFM. I had my blood tests back yesterday. All good. My thyroid is back on track. Lining scan last week was good too. No fluid in my uterus which delayed a cycle last year. And my Lining was 10mm in medicated so all good signs. So D1 is next week, Iíll be on the pill until Iím synced with my donor, then we both stop and I wait for D1 then transfer hopefully D16 ish. All in all mid to end March it seems. At least I can say next month now.

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #7 on: 16/02/19, 14:07 »
    Hi

I finally got my date to start. 24th Feb. Iím feeling excited now that I know my plan

Offline Besidetheseaside

modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #8 on: 19/02/19, 16:27 »
    Hi everyone :)

Good to hear CurlyGirl1225 that you can start on the 24th of February. When is your transfer  scheduled?

I have started with Estrogen today, transfer will be on the 7th of March!

We decided not to do PGS for the same reasons you've mentioned before.

When are you starting betty21?

Fingers crossed that this will be our time :)
    x

Offline CurlyGirl1225

• Gold Member
    modify
    DE Cycle Buddies
    « Reply #9 on: 21/02/19, 22:52 »
    Hi

Not sure yet as it depends on when my donors collection is. Mid March is my guess for transfer.

Were your clinic ok about not doing pgs?